Biglny33
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you consider trading your Connell for a brand new out of wrapper Louisville Slugger Super Z, 27 oz. endload? I am local to South Florida area as well, so no shipping costs involved if we could meet up to trade.
    Would you take $125 for the 30 if it’s still available? Or 26oz balanced Omega 250 hits G.C. Lmk. Thanks
    Biglny33
    Biglny33
    No I would not but it's sold already.
    what bats do you have currently for sale? just bought the freak 30 in a 26oz so my wife and I can both swing it but Im looking for something endloaded 27oz that with be a great gamer and HOT I heard good things about newbreed and also worth est xl endload. Any suggestions?
    Biglny33
    Biglny33
    you keep responding here not sure do you know how to get to your private conversations. I have sent you messages there Thats where we should be conversing and not here. Pleasse ciick on my name and hit start conversation. I sold the NewBreed but yes the EST XXL is a hot bat as well
    What did u think of 27oz NewBreed? Does it have an endload feel?
    Biglny33
    Biglny33
    I have only swing it a couple times but it is a nice swinging bat. Endload does not feel crazy.
    nice! i played for a different team last season. came in first during the season but lost in the finals. that team was called Argus insurance. i believe we will be playing tues and wed this nxt season, but i dunno what our team name will be for wed. maybe we'll see each other on the. congrats bro. later.
    GTG board bro here. Very concerned seller. Kept in contact until package was delivered. Thanks again
    Biglny33 is GTG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new guy to the board but a welcome board brother. Talked to Lance on the phone about a super rare hard to find stick he was selling and worked out a deal to get it done. Really great guy to deal with and goes out of his way to make it right. Straight forward guy so dont be hesitate to deal with him. Oh by the way the bat was a 28 oz Fp rip it elite. Thanx again Lance.
    never thought about leaving some GTGfeedback here too...good idea. anyways, gtg bro here for sure. dont hesistate to deal with him
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…