huzzdog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think i am going to. Just need to start shopping to see what is out there. Really only want to commit if a team is competitive and playing up.
    Well... In a nut shell, I haven't stopped drinking since friday, seen many many boobs, been in a fight and found a sick pair of oakleys in the sand. Fla is pretty damn sweet.
    No, Boogie, Mike Walker and our ss cant go, so Bobby called it off this morning. Just not enough time to get the whole thing togeather with airfare and all the other crap. Bobby is not the most gifted of coaches out there when it comes to getting **** done.
    no i cant, Jenna has a cheering compition all day Saturday. Plus the 16 inch thing isnt a whole lot of fun for me.
    it was from accuweather.com, they had a special report about it. but, we're not getting anything close to that... it took a different track.
    Not bad Huzzy. Just had a couple of real busy weeks, had something going on in each of the past five weekends, my 2nd sons baptism, my brother in law just got married so I was in the wedding, host of a bachelor party, attendee of a stag party, two rehearsal dinners, yada, yada. Playing some ball this weekend in a local tourney, looking forward to it, hoping the weather is above 45 and dry, we'll see. Should be nice to get back on the field. Been busy with my boys and wife. How bout you...?
    Better...havnt played since last Friday so that is a good thing..lol. How u doing??? U ready for this wknd??
    yup, funny thing is though it wouldnt let me register so i had to call and get my address updated anyways, too funny
    Huzz whats up im bored thought i would start a bunch of **** in here sense i never do watch its fun jans pissed at heath lol lol lol sit back and have fun
    Too cold kid and Im getting ready to go to maryland for 6 weeks for work and ball . i'll be back April 17th and ready to play ball for the Pipe. i will be playing ball starting the first week of march in, MD with team bud light and the Pax River bombers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…