lilmctag
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my buddy just moved to sprinpgfield good ball player and will be looking for league to play in around there just seeing if u might be able to help...
    Steph did you finalize a date for Mudbash yet. I want to make sure i request off and no call that weekend. thanks
    Well first off I would like to thank you an your brother for what was a great weekend of softball everything went great and was very well run. Then on tour comment about seeing myself at the gumby I said I don't think I can wait that long to see your smiling face next time I am around Springfield I will call you as long as your # is same so we can go bs and maybe have a few drinks if you are ever around Lincoln call me since ball is almost over I don't go anywhere besides the gym and the bowling alley hope to see you sometime this winter
    Steph I like the idea of a middle rule, but how about an inning ending out and dead spot in line up instead of a forefeit. And if we find its the same guy getitng warned or the out then he can get kicked out of the tourney.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…