Scottishheat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw on the Lavenders softball someone showing what looks like a USSSA card on his phone. Is that something I need to get?
    Scotth36
    Scotth36
    I chatted with Stacy at USSSA headquarters. Long and short of it is that when I get on a team I will be sent an email and then I can register. I'm playing in a game this Thurs in Lake Forest but that seems a little far from Seal Beach. I commented to the guy (Matt - sleepin4matty) that if it's a long drive then I can't commit to it. the game on Thurs is 8:50 pm. I won't get home until close to midnight.
    Scottishheat
    Scottishheat
    Scott, it sounds like you just need to sit down and talk with someone in the know where all your questions can be answered instead of getting the runaround. If you want, you can call me (Ian) 916-220-1707. In a nutshell, you "get" rated when you start playing sanction ball - you don't have to get rated to play. Right now, you're an E - everyone is when they start.
    Scottishheat
    Scottishheat
    Your rating moves up as time goes on and your team does well in tournaments. The ratings from bottom to top are E, D, C, B, A, AA, Major. There are no ratings for league night ball or "backyard" (non sanctioned tourneys).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…