The BP Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you feel the bp rockets are good to use for your gamers and won’t damage your bat as bad?
    The BP Hero
    The BP Hero
    They’ll still break a bat down over time. But not as bad as a classic M or 44/400 will. If you’re looking to bp gamers and make them last a long time, look up the bp52+.
    hawkins3
    hawkins3
    Yeah I have rockets and 52. If the 52 ever broke a bat I’d be shocked.
    Hey man, big fan of your youtube vids. What dates and times do you usually do your podcasts. Love to catch them live.
    The BP Hero
    The BP Hero
    Glad you dig the vids man!

I don't have a set schedule for when I do my podcasts, but I usually try and post on social media when I'll be doing one so people can catch them live.
    What's up Jesse,I watch a lot of your youtube videos and have a high level of trust in your reviews. I'm having a hard time on either the 2016 Freak 30 or the 2017 Worth Triple Crown. Just got back into the softball game and 1st time playing U-trip.
    Thanks for your time, Tim.
    The BP Hero
    The BP Hero
    Only 2 months late..... lol

Freak 30 or 17 TC will be great performers. I prefer the Freak 30 for the shorter barrel, but if you're not consistently hitting the barrel then a bigger barrel like the 13.5" on the TC would be a great fit.
    I have 4 bats that I don't believe you have reviewed yet. 3 new 2018 models, 1 new 2017 model all ASA only. I have an Easton Ghost in 26oz, a Miken DC41 27 oz and a Anarchy Awakening special additon 28 oz. I also have an Anderson Ambush 27 oz. If you are interested in reviewing any of these just let me know. I have no timeline on these bats being returned so you don't have to be in a hurry. OBB
    can you recommend a 12 inch barrel asa bat , I swing the 16 freak 30 now for utrip
    Recently acquired a 14 combat portent asa with 30 swings on it if you ever want a throw back for a review I'll ship it to you. Just pm me.
    I have 2 --28 oz asa orange derby boys for sale. I'll sell both for $270 shipped. I was told to contact you. Thanks
    This guy got big on sbf deleteing my post with no pc of paper. Wait till i see you at Halloween tourney lol. Its no wonder sbf is dead!
    Hey, what's up bro? I don't know if you were still holding a spot for me in Chatham this fall but I won't be able to play. I tore my Achilles' tendon last month. Good luck and have fun, I know you guys will.
    Do you still need some players for the Mud Bash? I'm a decent hitter and I can play basically anywhere but SS(not enough range and in the outfield, I'm probably best suited for R or RC). I'm just looking to play some softball before the end of the season. Let me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…