Brackett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did you play in winfall this weekend, if so how did that go? Who ended up winning it? You wanna get rid of that resmondo in the wrapper?
    Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our 4uguys we should be ok. Have you heard anyhting about playing this weekend.
    Yeah we are playing as Ponchos players and we only picked up Cam, Rick and Butch the rest our 4uguys we should be ok. Have you heard anyhting about playing this weekend.
    Yaw playing this weekend i saw were you guys might get in. I tell ya what it is going to be a good tourney i am looking forward to playing on some real feilds instead of these cracker jack boxes lol. You want to hit outside tommorow night if so give me a ring Later Ryan
    Whats up did you figure out when you guys are leaving? If you get down there tonight give me a call, and what arte going to do next weekend.
    If yaw dont play tommorow what are you and Brandon going to do? Might try to take a few hacks indoor give me a call..
    I know aaron wants to go down to Peters Creek, hes gtg if he can swing away all weekend, let me know what you think he can play you a good first and give you some help in the outfeild he has lost alot of weight.
    The guy can really hit it, i mean he really hits it and he is a big boy, him and butter are nothing alike they dont even look alike, he has got a little bit of glove as well. so yaw should be ok this weekend for sure, or are you talking about the creek?
    Yeah kind of a bummer but we get to meet a couple guys that our on the team that we have not met yet so that will be good get them comfortable before the creek. Looking forward to that one, its the Daytona of the softball season, gets things started off right, if you are looking for anymore weights i will trade mine for a bat or so give me a hollar.
    You gonna play this weekend? I got to go to Petersburg for practice big weekend at the creek next weekend looking forward to it. Yaw still going? If yaw need one you should let Timmy know...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…