B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you ever need anyone for weekends, let me know. I live in Orange but willing to travel a bit to play
    B
    _brudy
    hey man, can you text me? 323-695-4761
    I'm interested but sadly, I just looked and I'll be at a Conference so I'll be out of town. Please keep me in mind on additional tournaments. I'm in town most weekends. I appreciate it. I'm good with pay to play.
    B
    _brudy
    hey bud, checking in again! wondering if you wanted to play still? We got a couple of tourneys coming up could use an outfielder. text me if your interested 323-695-4761
    Scotth36
    Scotth36
    Hi. I sent you a text message. Just let me know the details on the softball tournament(s). I travel once in a blue moon to Maryland to see my kids but that's once every few months.
    Hi. Thanks for the invite. Let me know some details. I might be able to play. What does p2p mean?
    B
    _brudy
    Were a new team looking to play rec at the PSTS tourney. P2P means pay to play. It comes out to about $30 and its a 3 guaranteed three games minimum that we'll play. ASA style rules but you can also use Utrip bats. It will be mostly likely an all day, or at least most of the day event at Edison Field in Huntington Beach. First game s/b @9am I'll find out more day for sure . let me know if you're interested
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…