L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wouldn't waste my money buying a NEW OG Flex because it probably won't come with a receipt and even if it does it's probably not legit so it is basically a non returnable bat. Just get a used one in good shape for $250. That's what I did and I love the bat. The 2008 Flex is quite as nice but the J2 is a two piece bat with lots of flex. I just don't know much about the One to be honest. The J2 I swung was probably close to a 2008 Flex but a little more flex. Whoever you buy from on here just be sure to check their feedback before you give them any money.
    The OG Flex is better than the J2 IMO and I have swung both, but it is not $150 better. I haven'ty got to swing a One b at yet sol I can't comment on that. You can get a used OG Flex for $250 in good shape though in the forums, you just have to watch for one. Personally that's what I would do.
    The One is a great bat .. no flex like the Juggy it feels like a 1 piece bat ... def get the bat believe the hype got mine on Eghey for 220 imo it hangs right in there with the flex .. i actually sold my og flex ... also mine has about 150 to 200 swings no rattle and no signs of spiderwebbing yet .. hope this helps
    I like the J2 about as much as i like the RD28, which are both my favorites. I would say J2 is hotter than the one, but not quite as hot as the RD28 however the sweetspot on the J2 is bigger/more forgiving..........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…