djcs1204
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah man i had a blast. hope to play with ya on the field again. hit me up if you need another player again. JACKIE !!!
    Take a day and ride around shelby. There are ppl hiring im sure. New mcdonalds in BS is opening and also that Mayflower restaurant there on 74 is opening. You could always go work at autobell. Just trying to think of places that might be hiring. You could always go be a truck driver.
    You'll have to talk to Jeff. I cant say anymore if we are hiring. Apparently I'm not suppose to tell people that if we are or not.
    You know I wouldn't keep it that long....Im ready to get these other bats....Guy is suppose to let me know about the deal later tonight
    if i can do the deal tonight....maybe Wednesday or Thursday. I might just wait and see how this Psycho and Res Titan perform first
    Ommfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DS Plague might be coming this week....so if you don't shut up...you might not get to hit it! BIOTCH!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…