1. swish16

2018 Combatants Last Ride Easton Derby Dual Major

RIP Dave... He was an awesome person and would do anything for anyone
  2. swish16

ISO Hebrew Hacker . . . .

Holy hell Tom AV!!!
  3. swish16

Combatants say your randoms Part 9

Hot damn it's been a while since I've ventured on to here...
  4. swish16

LTB 12.75 Nike Diamond Elite Pro Outfield Glove Trap-Eze or H-web

swwee8 do you have a hookup on these i could be interested...
  5. swish16

ASA Runner stopping and/ or retreating

ASA that rule you read is correct the runner is only automatically declared out if going from home to first. I think USSSA might have a different rule that applies to all bases but that may be another of the mythical rules that you always hear about and start to think are true.
  6. swish16

ASA Safety Bag

This was brought about from an ASA league but also wanted to get the input on the other sanctions USSSA,Freedom etc if anyone knows the rules off hand... From my understanding ASA rule in regards to the safety bag is that if there is a play being made at 1st base the fielder must use the white...
  7. swish16

Gimme a burger.....it's for a cop.

really makes me understand part of why SBF dropped the banhammer so hard not wanting to deal with the BS
  8. swish16

somebody has been following the facebook shenanigans today... haha
  9. swish16

no PM received Buyer Beware being posted shortly....
  10. swish16

this **** with every guy and his ****ing brother being a "rep" for a company is getting way the hell out of hand
  11. swish16

good god i hate stupid people!!!!
  12. swish16

nothing to really link to because all the exciting stuff gets deleted rather quickly lol it's on the GSL mojo moneyball facebook page..
  13. swish16

and these were what they were changed to.... 2015 GSL “SPRING WORLD / MOJO” PRIZE PACKAGES *MUST HAVE 24 TEAMS TO BE AWARDED RINGS *ALL GAMES WILL HAVE 2 UMPIRES PER GAME “OPEN DIVISION AWARDS BASED ON 10 TEAMS 1ST – DELUXE SPONSOR AWARD $1000 CASH 4 ALL TOURNAMENT AWARDS 1 TOURNAMENT MVP 13...
  14. swish16

the original payouts were posted in january... march 17th that post was edited and the payouts were changed... Original payouts... 2015 GSL “SPRING WORLD / MOJO” PRIZE PACKAGES *MUST HAVE 24 TEAMS TO BE AWARDED RINGS *ALL GAMES WILL HAVE 2 UMPIRES PER GAME “OPEN DIVISION AWARDS...
  15. swish16

annnnnnd another deleted post on the mojo moneyball page... lol wtf
  16. swish16

that ball freaking flies in the cold... I'm interested to see how it goes in the warmer weather.. Any one else notice that GSL is deleting post on the money ball page where people are bitching?
  17. swish16

Price Check Combat Avarice G4 & OG Combat Wanted

that's not an OG wanted..............................................................................
  18. swish16

as far as actual game rules i like GSL more than utrip... as far as organizational skills and the behind the scenes i hate it
  19. swish16

we both know there's plenty of variables there and we both know that shaved bats will still pass compression i'm just playing devils advocate and also saying that there would be a lot of arguments killed for the most part if they tested prior to any games starting
  20. swish16

i'm just saying how would you feel if you lose to a team then later see them have 5 bats fail? they're setting themselves up for a lot more arguments by not testing all before starting the event...