Search results

1. jake.herring

What's your timetable for a return?

Thanks, saint
  2. jake.herring

What's your timetable for a return?

A buddy of mine who is completely computer illiterate (and just pretty illiterate in general) had a busted J3A and a receipt nearing expiration. I went on Demarini and filed a warranty claim for him back in May and told him, "All you have to do is check your email, right the claim number on your...
  3. jake.herring

For Sale 27oz SCN7 and 26oz OG Anti-Virus

No thanks on the L6
  4. jake.herring

For Sale 26oz OG Anti-Virus and 27oz SCN7

26oz Anti-Virus - $110 OBO / 27oz SCN7 - $140 OBO /$200 for the pair. If you're still hitting the .44/375s, these things mash! Looking to move these because we're switching to all .52/300. 26oz Anti-Virus - $110 OBO Unknown number of hits with no rattle. You can see what looks like the...
  5. jake.herring

For Sale 27oz SCN7 and 26oz OG Anti-Virus

27oz SCN7 - $140 OBO / 26oz Anti-Virus - $110 OBO / $200 for the pair. Only trade would be bat(s) + cash for a 26oz J4. If you're still hitting the .44/375s, these things mash! Looking to move these because we're switching to all .52/300. 27oz SCN7 - $140 OBO Unknown number of hits with no...
  6. jake.herring

For Sale 27oz SCN7

Bring it back from the depths. Had a few PMs.
  7. jake.herring

For Sale 26oz OG Z2k Bal......

PM sent your way
  8. jake.herring

For Sale 27oz SCN7

27oz SCN7. Unknown number of hits. Weight sticker is missing. Decent wobble. No other structural issues. If you're still using .44s, this thing mashes! $150 shipped. Would trade towards a 25.5/26.5oz Future, otherwise for sale only. Pictures are huge so click these links instead: SCN7 Pic 1...
  9. jake.herring

Price Check 27oz SCN7

1v1 me. ill fook u up rite, swear on me mum.
  10. jake.herring

Price Check 27oz SCN7

I can mail you a magnifying glass. $55 PP Gift. PM me ur addy.
  11. jake.herring

Price Check 27oz SCN7

Thanks fellas.
  12. jake.herring

Price Check 27oz SCN7

What a helpful response. Thank you so much for your valuable input.
  13. jake.herring

Price Check 27oz SCN7

Unknown number of hits. Weight sticker is missing. Decent wobble. No other structural issues.
  14. jake.herring

New Canadian Catty...

How does the red RI compare to the black OG?
  15. jake.herring

For Sale/Trade Mutjha, AV, Ext, Flex, Eos, RD28 ASA, One.12, CF3, Phenix, VX2 ASA, MLC, J3A

The fact that I missed out on both the CF3 and the MutJHA makes me cry a little inside.
  16. jake.herring

2014 Flipper AM v. Future

Has anybody gotten a chance to swing both of these? If so, which is better for the .52 balls? I've got both in my bag but it's still too damn cold out for BP! I've got a local guy who wants to buy one of them and I need to know which one I should keep and which one I should sell him. Thanks...
  17. jake.herring

USSSA Suggestions

Also, any ideas as to why the F4t4re is priced at $250 while the 2014 CL22 is $299?
  18. jake.herring

USSSA Suggestions

If I usually swing a 26oz/26.5oz EL or a 27oz Balanced, should I got with the 25.5oz or the 26.5oz?
  19. jake.herring

USSSA Suggestions

Honestly, I've never swung a Demarini that I didn't like -- I've just never gotten a chance to swing anything in the One or Stadium series. I'm looking for something that is exclusively U-trip because I've got a J3A right now for ASA.
  20. jake.herring

USSSA Suggestions

I'm looking to pick up a new USSSA bat and I can't seem to get my hands on an OG Z2K so I'm going to go with my next favorite brand, the big D. Demarini bats that I've swung and loved are the Phoenix, CF3, RD-28, J2 FSE, J2u, J3a, and the OG Cartel. I honestly can't say that I prefer the stiff...