Search results

1. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Woodbat Unlimited Walk
  2. UncleMosk

Philly area Sunday league. Maybe jersey

Was a blast this Saturday gents. Both Stang and Dirt are softball maniacs.
  3. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Game 3 Wed for all the Marbles
  4. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Over 50 Finals Game 1: Single 56 Hole Game 2: Q shot over the SS, was out front but enough to send a dying quail into the grass. 344 for the night.
  5. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Over 50 Mens Semi Missed game 1 due to family commitment. Game 2: Single up middle In Finals awaiting other side. May miss this one. :(
  6. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Sunday Playoffs 2nd Round Game1: F8 , Win Game2: Single to LF, Loss in Extra Game3: Sac F8, Win Moving to 3rd Round
  7. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Rec Tournament Over 50 squad wanted to get together for some game swings and play against some younger teams since on fenced fields. 3GG Game1: Double off Fence to Left, 16-15 L Game2: F7, 16 - 13 L Game3: Single 34 hole. Ran into a very young and fast 1 Seed. 18-9 Loss Even with no wins, us...
  8. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Sunday Morning 1st Round PO Game1: F8 Game2: F1 Game3: 463 DP We won and moved on. Worst series this year for me. 349
  9. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Over 50 Saturday Game1: Single. Beat out a deep 2nd baseman by half a step. Game2: Single up middle
  10. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Weeknight Coed Playoffs Single up the middle over pitchers glove.
  11. UncleMosk

What levels should play in rec ball

Over 50 in North Jersey. There are teams that will forfeit out in which boggles my mind since we are capped @ 5 runs an inning. Probably those same rec kids 30 years ago who cried then. Usually it's the team chemistry that makes you a better team, not solely one player.
  12. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Can be defeating @ times when on such a squad. Keep head up, do you. Either the others on the team start to up their game or another team 👀 your value.
  13. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Over 50 Weeknight Single to LC
  14. UncleMosk

Slowpitch Easton Alpha USA/ASA

True to weight on the one I have.
  15. UncleMosk

Great question on that. Went 4 4 7 on day. The 3 outs were me chasing pitches outside and lifting. Need to work on the backside boogie swing. As for the other 4 hits, 2 up the middle, pitchers missed both. Triple to LC and a hot shot over 2nd baseman to RC
  16. UncleMosk

Official Last Bat 2024

Sunday Morning Game 1: Single to RC Game 2: Single @ Pitchers ankles
  17. UncleMosk

Took some more BP off T after being on road trips for 2 weeks. Plan to sneak into game play tomorrow. Thing is smoking off the T.
  18. UncleMosk

Pure Evil

ASA / USA Certified bat list https://www.usasoftball.com/certified-equipment/
  19. UncleMosk

Pure Evil

Buggs whats the Rise Up version coming out? MZX8-4908 Something new or slight tweaking.