Search results

1. Joker

Goff Thread

tell that guy to **** off and send it in
  2. Joker

Goff Thread

We got lucky and we're in front of all that. That **** happens at any scramble or less serious tournament.
  3. Joker

Goff Thread

It was a shotgun. There were teams that shot in the upper 80s and low 90s. At one point there was a 2.5 hole gap a few groups behind us.
  4. Joker

Goff Thread

Played a 2man scramble on Saturday. We shot -8 and so did another team. Everyone was waiting around getting ready for a playoff. The very last team comes in and posts a -11. I know it's hard to cheat in a 2man but it was horse****.
  5. Joker

Goff Thread

Just get some sort of ventus
  6. Joker

Goff Thread

73 today. even par my last 2 rounds at my home course won my 2nd round match play match 1 up with a birdie on 9 (started on 10)
  7. Joker

Goff Thread

8. Joker

Goff Thread

I was -2. Had made birdie on 10 and 11. Made bogey on 15. Good birdie putt on 16 from 18'. Missed a 4 footer on 17 for par. Back to -1. Blew my nose on 18 tee and it started bleeding. Made par on 18 with a Kleenex in my nose to finish it off.
  9. Joker

Goff Thread

Followed yesterday up with a net 63 in our 2-man best ball. I shot 71 on my own ball. 1st time breaking par
  10. Joker

Goff Thread

Played a 2 man scramble today. We shot 37 on the front with 2 bogies. My partner says at the turn, "let's make 6 birdies on the back." We birdied the first 5 holes and then I rolled in a 25' putt on 18 to make the prophecy come true. Shot 30 on the back.
  11. Joker

Goff Thread

it's still there but M doesn't work for me
  12. Joker

Goff Thread

Rumor is Rickie is going too
  13. Joker

Goff Thread

It's not your issue that everyone else sucks worse
  14. Joker

Goff Thread

I holed out from 170 today for eagle. Never saw it fall cause it was uphill. Checked the hole and there it was
  15. Joker

Goff Thread

I played in a tourney Saturday and putted like ****. 37 putts. Missed 4 birdie putts under 10', three putted one of them. Played Sunday and drained everything. Made 5 or 6 putts all in that 10' range. All were to save par though. Golf is fun
  16. Joker

Goff Thread

Sounds like a place to never go to again
  17. Joker

Goff Thread

Those hero shots that work perfectly always feel good
  18. Joker

Goff Thread

Played my 1st match in my leagues match play brackets. I was 2 up through 14. Guy made a nice birdie on 15. I three putted 16, back to all square. Halved 17. I rolled in a 15' birdie on 18 to win it.
  19. Joker

Goff Thread

Stop hitting trees and cart paths will help
  20. Joker

Goff Thread

It's a good ball. I played the X for a bit and I like it