Search results

1. Treb

Mumbai

I'll be in Mumbai in July. I'm just looking to pick up for a game or two, possibly take some BP. LMK THX
  2. Treb

GTG thethrill

good communication and quick to pay. good guy to deal with.
  3. Treb

For Trade Galaxy Note 2

AT&T Note 2. Got it back in July. Perfect condition, 2 cases. Wall charger included. Looking to trade for similar condition S4, HTC One or HTC One Mini.
  4. Treb

For Sale Footjoy Jacket

Long sleeve footjoy jacket. Black, Made from nylon/spandex material. XXL $55 shipped
  5. Treb

For Sale Ping Golf Jacket

For sale Ping jacket. Might have been worn a handful of times. 1/4 zip, sleeves are removable to make it a short sleeve jacket. Color is royal/black. $25 shipped if PP as a gift. XXL
  6. Treb

For Sale Odyssey White Hot 2

used but in great shape. headcover included, 35". $65 shipped obo.
  7. Treb

For Sale Ping Pioneer Bag

Cart bag bought in early Aug. used 1 round. looking to sell for $175 obo. would prefer to sell locally around DFW but will listen to offers. Not looking to trade. Bag is like new.
  8. Treb

For Sale Kindle Fire HD 7

used. got it about 2 months ago and i just don' use it much. perfect shape, has 2 different cases. $115 shipped as a gift. not looking for trades. i'll work on getting pics tonight. SOLD
  9. Treb

Ossie Schectman

RIP, you'll be greatly missed. Ossie Schectman, who scored the very first basket in the very first game of the Basketball Association of America (the predecessor of the NBA), passed away today at the age of 94. The 6-foot-0 point guard was a college star at LIU, leading the Blackbirds...
  10. Treb

For Sale Footjoy Dryjoy Jacket

For Sale is a xxl, black, short sleeve Dryjoy jacket. Used but in perfect shape with no flaws. $30 shipped as a gift OBO.
  11. Treb

For Sale FootJoy and Oakley Golf Shirts

all shirts are 2xl and in perfect shape. $15 for Oakley shirts $20 for Footjoy shirt or $80 takes them all. PP as gift. Nike/Kapalua - available Oakley - white/khaki - available Oakley - navy/pink - available Oakley - green/navy - available Oakley - blue (odd color blue)/white -...
  12. Treb

For Sale Titleist Vokey Money Clip

For the Vokey fans, here's a new Vokey money clip. $55 shipped as a gift.
  13. Treb

The harsh reality of soccer in Brazil

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/07/world/americas/brazil-soccer-dismemberment/ (CNN) -- The argument started over a red card. It escalated when the referee fatally stabbed the player. It ended when the player's enraged family members stoned the referee to death and dismembered his body. Even...
  14. Treb

For Sale FootJoy Shirts

Both are xxl FootJoy ProDry shirts. they're been worn about 5 times each, if that. looking for $30 shipped each as gift or $45 for both as gift.. no rips, tears or stains. SOLD
  15. Treb

QB controversy in.......

New England. :rolleyes:
  16. Treb

For Sale Nike, S&L, RPN

Some pants, shirts and jacket for Sale:
  17. Treb

GTG slomaro

great communication and quick to pay. i'd definitely deal with him again.
  18. Treb

GTG $natedogg$

great to deal with. quick to pay and good communication.
  19. Treb

Price Check Z2000

Both are NIW NR. one u trip and one asa, both 27oz EL.
  20. Treb

For Sale Dan Smith Combat Polo

3xl Dan Smith/Combat polo. Dri fit material 3xl $20 as gift. shirt runs small, definitely fits like a 2xl.