Search results

1. chile

macgregor softballs...

good to know @TWmccoy ...we're playing 300+ this season so it should be no fun for a lot of the guys. what i don't know is if they are allowing teams to bring their own balls. not that i intend to supply those but i might be inclined every few games...
  2. chile

macgregor softballs...

i didn't play last week since i have bursitis in my heel...the guys said the balls were mush. they were not happy...which doesn't surprise me as they all think they're bombers 🤣
  3. chile

LTB 27oz original (aqua?) FAB14 or the v2 (orange one)

FOUND anyone have one of these they'll move for a decent price?
  4. chile

macgregor softballs...

I was coerced that it would be fun again
  5. chile

macgregor softballs...

exactly what i was telling the team...but there's talk of switching to utrip so i guess we'll see.
  6. chile

Goff Thread

Max LS with the Graphite Design ADHD5 has been $. Need it in a 6, tho.
  7. chile

macgregor softballs...

i heard a rumor our league is gonna use these in 52/300...anyone use these?
  8. chile

Goff Thread

musta been a saturday thing...scraped a 45 on the front 9...figured it couldn't get any worse than that, right? 52 on the back with two OB's. ****ing golf.
  9. chile

For Sale/Trade Metals & composites (Price drops)

some great bats here from a gtg dude
  10. chile

Goff Thread

i feel like i hit a topflite hammer the same way i hit a prov1/TP5/CS/ZStar...
  11. chile

Goff Thread

what country said
  12. chile

Goff Thread

yeah, i'm gonna grab a couple of those 48pks of max fli tours...
  13. chile

For Sale Trump X-Rocks 44/375 *SOLD*

i like, too
  14. chile

USPS

my problem with fedex is they can't deliver on time....or they just lose it and tell me that my package going from socal to norcal was affected by the inclement weather...on the east coast
  15. chile

Goff Thread

they moved a tourney from sat to sun that i was gonna play...**** that now.
  16. chile

Goff Thread

helluva swing after the turn
  17. chile

USPS

i assure you that it doesn't...there are no flat rate boxes that go near 30"...and if a standard, large, medium or small flat rate box is incurring this charge, someone's doing something wrong.
  18. chile

USPS

what flat rate box does usps have that gets this surcharge? the triangle boxes are not flat rate.
  19. chile

How to avoid back outs and quitters

be happy if you can keep 3-4 core guys...my beer league team finally **** the bed after 7 yrs of the core 5-6 with some of the other regulars coming back in/out. i think we may try to get going again but there's not as much enthusiasm...