Search results

1. milocoman

For Sale RGGC DYO Customs Have Arrived

PRO208 - 12.5" timber with finger pad PROBH3 - 13" timber gold stamping PRO3319 - 12.75" two tone PRODCT - 13' timber Hit me up for pricing. Retail is $299.
  2. milocoman

For Sale New Easton Slowpitch

Four new models expected mid to late January. Hit me up for pre-order pricing on these. Retail on the new Miken and Easton slowpitch has been pushed up to $319.95 USSSA Black Magic- 12.75" Barrel - 1900 made USSSA Kapow - 12.75" Barrel USA Ghostmondo - 12.5" Barrel USA Ghostmond0 - 13.5" Barrel
  3. milocoman

For Sale Miken Benefit The Badge USSSA

Making 1500 of these and they are due to ship mid to late January. PM for member pricing on a pre-order. 25, 26, 27 oz only.
  4. milocoman

For Sale DC41 - Psycho - Watermelon Re-Issue

These will be available early November on a limited basis. PM me for pre-order pricing.
  5. milocoman

For Sale New Worth and Miken Senior Bats

Expecting these mid month. I am hearing nothing but great things and will put them back at the top of the senior bats. Hit me up for pre-order pricing as with most product these days supply will be limited to start.
  6. milocoman

For Sale CD19 Tribute Easton FireFlex

We are getting small number of the CD19 tribute bats. Some of you may remember CD, some may not. She worked with us at the SoftballFans retail store in Portage for many years. You was truly one of the kindest people I knew. She will be missed by many in the slowpitch world. Easton and Coop...
  7. milocoman

For Sale Demarini Limited Release Line-Up

5 new bat models coming next month. New colors on bag 2 new gloves - 13" and 14" As always message me if interested in anything here. We should be shipping product mid August.
  8. milocoman

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

As in the past we can build 10 models on the custom builder and sell them at retail pricing. This forum has created some pretty incredible gloves over the year so let's see what we come up with this time. Feel free to post what you would like in a custom. There is a minimum of three that has to...
  9. milocoman

For Sale Franklin Powerstrap BG Deal

Just got the Black/Black in these BG's in a closeout deal. S, M, L, XL https://www.softballfans.com/franklin-powerstrap-batting-gloves.html Only the black on black. Pricing is $20 a pair shipped. If you want 5 or more I can do $18 a pair shipped. Hit me up to order guys thanks.
  10. milocoman

For Sale 4 ABCA Exclusive Rawlings Gloves

Hit me up for some nice prices if you guys have any interest in these. Probably arrive next week at some point. 3039 - 12.75" Black Hyper with Camel - RHT AND LHT IN THIS ONE PRO2175 - 11.75" Modified Single Post PRO314 11.5" PRO204 11.5" Timber/Camel Speed Shell
  11. milocoman

Custom Victus Slowpitch Bat

Would there be interest in a custom Victus wood slowpitch Birch bat at $150?
  12. milocoman

For Sale BP Ball Deal - 21 buckets to move.

This deal is while supplies last. We ended up getting 21 buckets of white 12" softballs from Champro that we need to move. For a limited time - 21 buckets worth - if you buy a bucket of the linked balls below at $70 I will throw in an additional 2 dozen white 12" softballs for $20. That is 4...
  13. milocoman

BP Ball Deal - 21 buckets to move.

This deal is while supplies last. We ended up getting 21 buckets of white 12" softballs from Champro that we need to move. For a limited time - 21 buckets worth - if you buy a bucket of the linked balls below at $70 I will throw in an additional 2 dozen white 12" softballs for $20. That is 4...
  14. milocoman

For Sale Limited SBF Exclusive 1781 HAs Arrived

12.25" on this beauty. Only 48 made. Hit me up for pricing. Dark Brown leather, split welt, ST snakeskin, classic logo's and embroidery.
  15. milocoman

For Sale Arenado Gamer Part 2 Is Here

Same specs as first one but with finger pad. All horween tan on this including liner and fingers. Only 66 made these are not numbered. Hit me up for pricing.
  16. milocoman

Who needs 44/375 ASA Stamped Ball?

We have buckets of Champro balls synthetic and leather both. Will be stamped ASA 44/375. Each bucket comes with 2 dozen balls. Synthetics - $59 shipped Leather - $79 shipped
  17. milocoman

For Sale 2 Dozen Champro Leather ASA 44/375 In A Bucket

2 dozen brand new balls in a bucket stamped ASA 44/375 $79 shipped
  18. milocoman

For Sale Rawlings Pro Issue Arrivals

We got a very limited amount of these in a few days ago. Some of the RHT we have LHT models. If it is an LHT pic that is all we have. PM for pricing and any questions. These are all Pro Issue Spring Training gloves no UPC on them. They go to Spring training and what is left Rawlings moves to...
  19. milocoman

For Sale Color Sync 4.0 Have Arrived

Posting a few of the bigger one's here. 13 total models. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Link on our website for all models currently in stock. https://www.softballfans.com/search/?q=color+sync+4.0 PRO3039-6CB PRO3039-6BSSP PROKB17-6CR PRODCTSCC
  20. milocoman

For Sale Two New Eastons Just Arrived

Shoot me a PM for member pricing thanks guys