Search results

1. Spackler

Are the original J3A stamps still legal??

I retired out of softball.... too many injuries and surgeries lol. playin golf now Made great friends in real life and one of best friends from SBF! Looks like things have slowed down here unfortunately.... best 5hit talkin forum anywhere lol I have some original J3A bats..... are the...
  2. Spackler

Price Check 2013 Juggernaut J3A 27oz NIW - Original not remake

Hey guys anyone know what an original 2013 J3A 27oz NIW is worth? Original not remake! Best bat out when I played! Man I miss SBF..... used to be on here everyday and made good friends (in real life lol)
  3. Spackler

Anyone ever punch a hole in a closed back for forefinger w TIP

Has any TIP users punched a hole in a closed back so they can get their finger out like in an open back...and did it work out? I know a decent cobbler and thot it be an easy job for him to punch a hole where the quarter is and sew it up nice. Im thinking of a hole that doesn't mess with the...
  4. Spackler

Why SBF never sponsored a conference team?

Surprising SBF never sponsored a good conference team.....it woulda been app pro pro .....what the hell?
  5. Spackler

GTG sjk103098 is GTG!

deal here!
  6. Spackler

BR 45 was stolen at field...anyone got one for me?

So my awesome broke in blonde BR 45 Ive had for a few years was stolen at field and they are out of production now and wondering if any of my Vinci bros can help me get another in any color! Ive been thru a lot of gloves and I really like it for 1st base and even got some nice trade bait or...
  7. Spackler

LTB Vinci BR 45 - mine was lost/stolen

I would love to replace my Vinci BR 45. its around 14" and would love to replace as this was lost/stolen at field..... Thanks!
  8. Spackler

Smaller glove ballers.....

For ballers that don't use bigger gloves.....would you glove more balls if you went to a big glove? but choose not to for exchange speed or other reasons.... or would you glove same or less balls if you went to a big glove? Ive been enjoying the snag ability of my 13.5" and now breaking in...
  9. Spackler

just curious...

not like that :rolleyes:....just figured that get most of you in here. Whats the current bat weight range light-heavy allowed and being made for slowpitch? Remember swinging 38oz in '88 but don't even remember sanction back then....
  10. Spackler

Any Why infield fly rule?

Can anyone explain why there is an infield fly rule? I don't get why its there. If infield wants to take the risk of giving up the easy out for a possible two outs and get nothing isn't that their problem and if batter doesn't like it maybe he shouldn't have sucked....strange rule. Were...
  11. Spackler

22 series 1952?

hey guys does 1952 come in 22 series?
  12. Spackler

Core is tops

What think you SBF muscle heads? Core is the King of muscle groups for hard hitting! Legs take a back seat to Core.
  13. Spackler

ASA Foot on line - in box?

Sorry to ask cause I know its out there...hell I prob started a thread!:rolleyes: Whats the rule bout foot in box? touching line ok? Foot partly outside? now the fancy one with toe in but heel in the air outside....
  14. Spackler

High Top trail shoe?

So I rolled my ankle for a level 2 sprain....its jacked on both sides of ankle as you can see in pic. I rolled it playin lame ass kickball on a turf field. Wondering if I should go to high tops or just use an ankle brace when I come back to softball...what say you? I love my Salomon...
  15. Spackler

Science and bat weights

Where the hell is the scientific experiment to shut everyone up bout bat weights?! Baseball pros would use the info too meaning there's money behind it and info isn't just for a bunch of softball geeks like y'all! ....perfect for a nerdy college engineering project cause nobody cares how far...
  16. Spackler

So do you prefer facing 5 man infield or not? ....dont be shy come on in.

I'm betting most of ya prefer facing 5 man....who wouldn't want larger gaps in the outfield :cool: ....I could see you wouldn't if your laser shot is often described as a wet noodle :moon:
  17. Spackler

Glove weight is over rated....

I got a car load of gloves and dig my heavy RV65.....its bout 28-29 oz and when the game starts I don't even notice that it weighs more the most. I don't ever feel that the weight gets in the "weigh" of reacting to a bad hop in the infield. "hand down man down" that's a grown man move!
  18. Spackler

Pitcher needed for league on fun team in Fullerton in Socal at Woodcrest

Guys we need a pitcher for Wed nights in Fullerton in Socal for league. Fun team no A holes on team etc.... made playoffs last season. Looking for seasoned pitcher that can chuck high ball and not jut throw cookies all night long.... high limit is 16 foot. Good pitching more important then...
  19. Spackler

Pitcher needed for league in Fullerton on Wed nights at Woodcrest....

Guys we need a pitcher for Wed nights in Fullerton in Socal for league. Fun team no A holes on team etc.... made playoffs last season. Looking for seasoned pitcher that can chuck high ball and not jut throw cookies all night long.... high limit is 16 foot. Good pitching more important then...
  20. Spackler

Who can force a pitch anywhere

Who amongst you wannabees can already decide where the ball is going while your still talking crap in the dugout? whether kid in right is showin no respect or to show your trash talkin teammates how its done and can force a high inside pitch down the oppo line.....no need to be humble in this...