Search results

1. UncleMosk

2022 ASA T Work Bat Reviews

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' The Primo lives up to its name so far. Edging out the Warthog by a gatecrasher. Both hit OTF with Warthog being...
  2. UncleMosk

Describe One Of Your Best Defensive Plays

Going back to 2005. Joined a local town squad who was looking to beat the young bar team in the league. Was actually a one year deal since I left a team I did enjoy playing with but was asked to jump to beat this rival bar team. The other guys understood my decision and gave me the thumbs up as...
  3. UncleMosk

Combat Derby Day Derby Boys ousted the Anarchy 22 quickly with an OTF. Moving into Finals. Anarchy Lazer with 2 Gatecrashers held off the Helmer BB ending any Easton chances to get to the final four. Still love the line as these bats seem to fit my swing overall. Battle in Final with Derby...
  4. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' Both rounds came down to final balls in ways. Nihilist led early but the Lazer tied it after 7 to force 3 ball...
  5. UncleMosk

LTB Old Synergys and Combat AntiVirus

Got a 29oz EL available if interested.
  6. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' Stiff wind from left to right causing many lifted balls to shift about 10 to 15 feet to the right. Believe...
  7. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) Battle that went into OT Round with Revolt pulling away with a gatecrasher to move on. Possible sleeper of this round. Another...
  8. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' Anarchy Lazer made quick work against the old schooler AntiVirus with 2 gate crashers and 6 out 7 balls...
  9. UncleMosk

Gel shots in the Knees

🤣😂 at "What they are doing is temporarily fooling the nerves, giving them another sensation to "think" about. How do you get your big toe to stop hurting? Whack your thumb with a hammer!"
  10. UncleMosk

I've said it before to another board member and someone I've seen on the field. Hit some 44 cor balls for like 20 to 30 hits. Mine turned another level after that, so did that other player. But don't blame me if your a beast of a swinger and it breaks!
  11. UncleMosk

26.5oz (half ounce) WB to 27oz (full ounce) DNA
  12. UncleMosk

They are in the loser bracket stage 2 of 12 bats. Still has a chance since its double elimination.
  13. UncleMosk

Happy New Year - Are you playing this year?

I'll see what I can do on that front. I'll hit up the cap and keep you posted.
  14. UncleMosk

Was able to get the last round before the sweet 16. Flipper Custom moves onto the winner bracket. Pulled out the win on last 2 swings with OTF
  15. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' Demar Flipper Blue from Board Bro Arthur Itis pulled ahead on last swing with OTF to edge the Combat Revolt...
  16. UncleMosk

Happy New Year - Are you playing this year?

Playing indoor which isn't the same but keeps me young and able to still hang with the youngins. Most likely will be Sunday Mornings, Weeknight Men's, Coed Weeknights and a buddy of mine is planning to do over 40 Tournaments this year.
  17. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) with Fence line @ 300' 1/2/2022 Early cuts to loosen up and focusing on line drives. Well those swings crept into this round. Points...
  18. UncleMosk

Ruptured Plantar Fascia ? ????

Soles and heel lifts are what I have used. Need to change them depending on brand. Get well soon.
  19. UncleMosk

Merry Christmas to All Softball Board Members

Wishing all a Merry Xmas and healthy 2023.
  20. UncleMosk

7 swings each with point system. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts Mix of 52's with each hitting equally the same balls (X100, SX, Tattoo, Decker and BP+) Another day of stiff winds with added cross wind. Balls were moving from L to R about 10 feet or more Crush hit one over but the...