Search results

1. D

Pure Sports Bats

Shaw had a bat demo day on 12/26. He had 5-6 bats. I hit one that was weighted 26.3... Pretty good pop, similar feel to my 26.5 Watermelon
  2. D

the Carolinas

If Gold makes in SC, TDB and Crunchtime will be damn hard to beat.. I really think we will have the same situation we had last year... Gold will hardly make, and borderline Gold teams will find their way back to Silver..
  3. D

Which bat is best?

Good! Now you will be hitting 400' bombs in no time, just like everyone on here with 1500+ posts. Have fun!
  4. D

2016 Last AB Thread

Line shot just above the 3rd baseman head for a double...
  5. D

Any board bros going to the Xtreme benefit tournament in Columbus, OH (11/5)?

Thanks for the info... is the complex near OSU?? Wondering if it is, I figure traffic would be bad (with a home game vs Nebraska).
  6. D

Any board bros going to the Xtreme benefit tournament in Columbus, OH (11/5)?

We are bringing up a team from South Carolina.. Any help on good places to stay/eat/hang out would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  7. D

2016 Last AB Thread

Lined out to the CF... Good day at the plate though, went 9-12 in the tournament (2-2)
  8. D

Pants and batting gloves suggestions.

Neumann Tacktified Batting Gloves... (If you can find them).. Glad I have a few pair
  9. D

Florida Superdraft (2017)

Is there any information out yet for this tournament? It was a blast last year. Thanks in advance.
  10. D

the Carolinas

They didn't hit the last 2 games... 12 and 9 runs... Its those damn Sherbert colored jerseys!
  11. D

the Carolinas

Honey Badgers/Pure Sports went 4-2 in the C USSSA Worlds, finishing 5th. They play in the B starting tomorrow at 3:00pm
  12. D

Looking to play in USSSA Worlds (E) Disney

Team I was going to play with waited too long to sign up... I play 1B/C/EH and OF... HMU if you need one.
  13. D

the Carolinas

It happens... Duncan usually does a good job throwing strikes...
  14. D

the Carolinas

That is our Achilles Heel... We hit too many HRs, and defense is lacking at times... We will need to tighten up the defense next year in Gold/C
  15. D

the Carolinas

Whole damn state was watching them on FB live LOL
  16. D

D Worlds

Update: Oilers (TX) undefeated playing Goonie's (UT) in the championship Balls Deep (SC) finished 3rd Eastern Construction (CT) finished 4th
  17. D

the Carolinas

Balls Deep went on a fantastic run, but came up short (finished 3rd) Carolina Drive finished tied for 5th... Kwik Kuts lost their first game, and won 7 or 8 straight to finish around the top 10. Oilers (TX) against Goonie's (UT) for the championship
  18. D

the Carolinas

Updates from Disney for SC/NC teams: Balls Deep is 3-0... play tomorrow at 10:00am Surge is 2-0... playing right now Synergy is 3-1 Kwik Kuts is 3-1 TDB went 3-2 Crossfire went 0-3
  19. D

the Carolinas

Synergy is 2-0 TDB is 1-0 Surge is 1-0