1. Softball Fury

Price Check OG ASA Insane 27 oz

200 hits.. no cracks etc. Demo Insane
  2. Softball Fury

Price Check OG ASA Insane 27 oz

How much these going for these days?
  3. Softball Fury

LTB LTB 18 DC41 ASA 26

2018 Miken DC-41 Supermax 14″ ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat MDC17A Let me know some prices
  4. Softball Fury

GTG Thomas v

Smooth deal... great communication quick shipping!
  5. Softball Fury

GTG Champ25

Don't hesitate to deal with Champ25, GTG Bro.
  6. Softball Fury

Looking for silver Juggy 26 oz

Lmk what you got
  7. Softball Fury

GTG Green Lantern is GTG

No doubt deal with this guy!
  8. Softball Fury

LTB 34 or 33 /26 ounce Derby Girls

Looking to spend around 150 - 180 Lmk what you got
  9. Softball Fury

LTB 38 - 40 waist pants

Looking for pants in 38 - 40 waist, wanting white base, open to all color combos for side braids etc.except no gold or hurricane colors.. Do not want clown pants... so please don't offer them. LMK
  10. Softball Fury

GTG rdub02 is

Got a pair of pants off him. They were as described and he was a quick shipper... he is GTG dont hesitate to deal with this board bro!
  11. Softball Fury

LTB Boombah Venoms Black/white - white or grey base

looking for size 38 used is fine just not abused. Need them ASAP... hit me up. LMK what ya got Thanks,
  12. Softball Fury

GTG ScootDog is

GTG................Got a SSR2 in a local pickup, no reason to worry about dealing with him and yes i live in Lompoc:rolleyes:
  13. Softball Fury

RPTS Tourney Saturday the 22nd in Santa Barbara

From what I have heard Team Icon is going to be playing at this and J. Canseco will be there. Come support the RPTS Tournies. The tournament is at Ellings Park in Santa Barbara, Google that ***** and get directions... Who is gonna be there from the board?
  14. Softball Fury

SSR2 27oz

Looking for a SSR2 27oz. Wanting to spens around 200 at most.. Lmk what you got
  15. Softball Fury

GTG slowpokepitcher

Finally found me a white dictator to replace my cracked one... Slowpoke described the bat to a "T" and shipped to me super fast.. Good to go bro...
  16. Softball Fury

GTG chadKing18

Picked up a Ressy from me for a fire sale price... GTG 100% Don't hesitate here.... Solid Board Bro.
  17. Softball Fury

GTG Brewster is

Brewster picked up a Toxic off me, payed super quick and was super easy to deal with.. don't hesitate here... Good Board Bro.
  18. Softball Fury

toxic and ressy titan up for grabs

I put them at what i think is a pretty good price. Let me know I am willing to work out a deal becuase i need the cash.. Take a look. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=920203
  19. Softball Fury

For Sale 27oz. Toxic and 27 oz Ressy Titan For Cheap

I am looking to sale 27. Oz TOXIC SOLD To Brewster 27 oz. Toxic, 27 oz. Ressy Titan SOLD To CHADKIING18 Size 12 - Tennis Shoe, used and smells, not in good shape at all.. but hot as hell.. will sell for (12.00 OBO) :eek::D I really need some cash so these need to go, hit me up...
  20. Softball Fury

GTG slowpokepitcher

Got the bast as it was described. Quick to ship. Don't hesitate here.