Search results

1. TheKid33

Moving to new league after 10 years..

I’ve had my team in one league since 2012. The last 2-3 years we had been the only team remaining in that league from back then. A lot of memories, a lot of wins, a lot of losses, a league championship, a playoff championship, a few runner up trophies (yes I count those bc we worked hard for...
  2. TheKid33

What is your favorite bat of all time?

So I’m in the market for a new bat for the first time since 2014.. I’ve only ever bought 3 bats in 11 years playing softball. They all lasted a good while. One was a 2014 worth legit 27 oz. (for reference all of the bats I swing are for the most part 27 oz USSSA balanced). Amazing bat and hit...
  3. TheKid33

Good hitter needed for Tuesday Men's fall league in Garden City, Michigan

Got a 10 game fall season+ playoffs on Tuesday nights in Garden City, Michigan. Roster may currently be full, still waiting to hear from somebody to see if they can play. But we ALWAYS have people missing, so I can use a guy or two. Team is in need of GOOD hitters. Preferably able to play 3B...
  4. TheKid33

Throw the ball over the plate dude

So while this story isn't really about me, I saw something in a game I was watching tonight when I stayed after mine were finished. In a pretty lopsided game, a team with mashers/speed is getting embarrassed by a team with one legit hitter and a bunch of guys out for fun, mostly older guys so...
  5. TheKid33

Opinions/reviews in Resmondo duo USSSA

What are some of your guys take on this bat? I was looking to pick one up because I've seen ppl use them before but have never had the chance to swing one. It seems like a damn good bat to me, but would like to hear other suggestions or takes. Thanks guys
  6. TheKid33

Shout out to the every week guys

Just wanted to shout to all the guys that show up for their teams every single week. It amazes me that anyone that plays this game would miss for insignificant reasons, like the flakes on my team do. On behalf of all managers everywhere, thank you for honoring your commitments and being a...
  7. TheKid33

I have to play SS...

Well. I guess I get to play short stop, not have to. This is the approach I'll take, because I'm honestly excited and I'm pretty confident. I've played 3rd, and 2nd base most of my life, but yet to play SS til Tuesday night. My team turned into flakes and half won't be at our games. Our SS...
  8. TheKid33

So tell me why..

Playing league a few nights ago. Played this team that was pretty decent actually, beat them twice in a doubleheader. But they had a boom box and were acting like they had walk up music.. I was like "that's got to be the douchiest thing I've ever seen" but now I'm convinced I was just jealous I...
  9. TheKid33

Worth hats/resmondo

Does anyone have any new Worth flexfits? Or Resmondo flex? Idc about the color just not all black or all white. Lemme know!
  10. TheKid33

Old style trucker mesh

What's up on some of the old style trucker mesh hats with the soft crowns? I need about 18-20 in Royal Blue with Gold Font BC interlocked and staggered.
  11. TheKid33

Opinion on roster protesting

Ok, so here's the deal. My team had our playoffs last night, and I had 4 of our 13 guys listed on roster tell me they can't show. Ok.. So I call my buddy that plays, and he agrees to come sub and pitch for us. My buddy is a pretty good player, not a world beater, he was maybe a hair or two...
  12. TheKid33

Compare yourself to a mlb player

Which Major League Baseball player do you think you're most like when you play? just the way you hit, and field the ball, run the bases like, ect. Not saying any of us are as talented as those guys, but everyone has a playing style or something they do well, just like in the mlb. Let's hear em...
  13. TheKid33

What do you guys think of the Worth Legit?

I bought a 27 oz. balanced USSSA Legit. I like just about anything else from worth, but I really just can't seem to get my best results with this bat. I feel like I'm swinging the same way as I always have, and always have reached base 60% of the time or better since I learned how to hit the...
  14. TheKid33

Tourney teams in SW Michigan

Just checking to see if any tournament teams possibly need a guy or even just a player to add to a sub list. I'm 25 years old been playing for about 3 years, played baseball my whole life. Played on teams at Liberty Park in Summer of '12 tourneys. E or D. Line drive hitter, 2b/rf or EH for...
  15. TheKid33

Tournament teams in Metro Detroit/ Southwest MICH

Just checking to see if any tournament teams possibly need a guy or even just a player to add to a sub list. I'm 25 years old been playing for about 3 years, played baseball my whole life. Played on teams at Liberty Park in Summer of '12 tourneys. E or D. Line drive hitter, 2b/rf or EH for...
  16. TheKid33

Heat press experience

Anyone with experience using one of these for iron on numbers and logos. Are these fairly easy to operate? Me and my cousin are considering purchasing one because we each run a team and co manage a tourney team, and we figured we might as well start making our teams jersey to save future costs...
  17. TheKid33

Bat suggestions...

So all I have swung in my first few years of softball are worths, and I love them. And I've swung a combat. Eh. They're decent. Not as good as a worth though. I'm just asking for opinions on best bat company and best bat in a 26 or 27 oz. balanced. And no, it doesn't matter what type of hitter I...
  18. TheKid33

Managers/sponsors/ect anyone still rockin regular t-shirt jerseys? Or just me?

Who out there still rocks regular old t-shirts with team name and numbers on them? Not all this new age half sub dye full of crap stuff. I like simple old school looking uni's.. Do I stand alone?
  19. TheKid33

By far the most annoying thing about softball season...

Let's hear yours! I have two 1. When playing week night games I miss getting to watch baseball (which isn't the biggest deal, but I love my tigers) 2. When the weather is beautiful all day and you show up to the field, and as soon as you pull in the parking lot the rain starts pouring...
  20. TheKid33

First games of the season.. Already drama queens

So last night we had our first league DH of the spring, after 2 weeks of cancellations.. Anyways, my brother, who is our 1b, was going to be late to the first game, so I had a buddy of mine play 1b instead that game. He's not a very good first baseman but he was one of our only choices, the...