Search results

1. JRod21

Which Demarini??

Alright guys I have never swung Demarinis before and have been interested in purhasing one. I mostly play where we use USSSA bats, so which bat from that line would be a good one to get? Thanks for the input.
  2. JRod21

Update on the new 2015 Z2K

Got my new Z in this past wednesday and I put about 60-70 cuts on it Thursday. My opinion is that she feels like the 14 Z2K, has great pop out of the wrapper but requires a little break in time. I know some people said that it doesnt compare to the 14 Z2K but everybody has a different opinion...
  3. JRod21

Benefit Tourney Upstate SC

Hey guys I'm doing a benefit softball tournament for a young kid named Austin Scott that is battling cancer. He is 9 years old and has had cancer three times already in his life. He was currently 5 years cancer free and then they found a tumor on his brain and found out it was cancer again, they...
  4. JRod21

QC Number

What QC number or series of the Z3K's seem to be durable. I know myself and a few more folks had some bad luck on some Z3K's with durability issues. My first Z3K lasted abt 50 cuts and went to poo poo. Let me know what QC# and how many cuts you have on your Z. Thanks!
  5. JRod21

Louisville Slugger Customer Service

Do yall ever have trouble getting through to there customer service ill call that 1-800-282-BATS number and I've been on hold for probably 20 minutes everytime I call. I have tried 4 times and I cant ever get through. Is there another number I can call? Thanks for your input.