Search results

1. T

For Sale/Trade Mercy's and FuDawg

No worries, no hard feelings.
  2. T

Wish I'd seen it... The point has been made. I overpaid. Won't happen again(to me), that's for sure. Like I said, let's all move on and focus on the other bats.
  3. T

Glad I could help him inspire you. I'm new, and yes I realize now that I paid too much, but a deal is a deal and I learned a valuable lesson. I've already purchased the Fu Dawg for asking. Let's move on. Everyone focus on the rest of the bats he has left.
  4. T

Nice doing business with you sir!
  5. T

Best game cleat

My twin bro wears Nike soccer cleats, neon yellow ones in fact. He loves them and I haven't seen him slip or anything in them, playing mostly outfield. I opted for some Jordan 12 cleats that I found on EBay for $100. Pretty good quality and traction, although coming from a lowtop metal cleat...
  6. T

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Aftermath OG

Thanks for the heads up p8nt, that's what I was worried about. Might be time to do some shopping.
  7. T

UNDER REVIEW: 2015 DeMarini Aftermath OG

Nice review! I'm loving my '14 Aftermath so far, with a little bp and 2 games in(maybe 100 swings). I actually like it's paint job better than the '15. I aim to be a line drive hitter, and I've been able to hit some real lasers with it. Only thing is, some ASA leagues here us 52/300s, but some...
  8. T

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The Future (2015)

Ha, pink hat! lol my bad! I'll have to check those other bats out as well, thanks for the recs!
  9. T

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The Future (2015)

This is BS. The guy in the red hat with the beard clearly isn't a "regular dude." lol jk, looks nice. I'm thinking of picking up an endloaded bat to compliment my Aftermath, just for a different feel and different situations. Might be this one but I do like the look of the Insane as well. Only...
  10. T

Do you infielders wear a cup?

A couple years into playing slow pitch softball, I haven't been wearing one. Early on I did get caught in the jewels with a mis-judged fly ball/liner in the outfield. I took the rest of the game off but no swelling and I was okay. It did make me think I should start wearing one. I had a...
  11. T

Few questions about my 14 Future

LMFAO! As Cam'ron would say, "You mad, huh?" I understand the frustration though.
  12. T

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

I'm only 5'7" and I don't hit bombs so if there is ever a SoCal demo I'm in to be the control for this experiment. Looks like a nice bat!
  13. T

Nicest park you've ever played in

For baseball, Dodgers Stadium. Softball, haven't really played anywhere nice yet. Beverly Hills Park wins due to lack of competition I guess. Only other place is Memorial Park in Santa Monica. Neither are as nice as the parks some of you all listed.
  14. T

Three Week(or maybe longer) Free Agent

Hey everyone, I play in a co-ed league on Sundays in Santa Monica, but it just so happens that our team is off for three weeks(Mother's Day, Bye Week, Memorial Day). I'd rather not be out of practice for that long, so if anyone has room for a male player in the next few weeks(or needs a...