Search results

1. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale/Trade Easton Stealth Speed SSR2

I came in here trying to price an SRV4 now that I've "retired," but honestly it's the best thing I've ever swung and I think I'll just hang onto it and go BP once or twice a year for fun rather than try to squeeze $30 outta someone after shipping. But I gotta thank everyone for at least a good...
  2. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale 27oz B2, 28oz Baker, 26 Mercy, 27 flipper OG

Bumping and updating. If you're interested in the mercy, I will consider something trading for something comparable, but 27-28oz
  3. Henry_Jones_Jr

I guess one more bump. Surprising, I thought flippers were more popular than this?
  4. Henry_Jones_Jr

Sorry, updated. All Returnable, no receipts. Only barcodes are what you see on the bats .
  5. Henry_Jones_Jr

For sale SOLD 27 B2, 200 or so hits, $70 SOLD FOR ASK 28 Baker ASA, 30 hits, $130 26 Mercy, 50 hits, $140 27 OG flipper ASA, <30 hits, $165 All in perfect shape, no rattles, no end cap separation. All Returnable, no receipts. Prices are shipped, PP, F&F or add fees. Thanks
  6. Henry_Jones_Jr

LTB 2017 Easton Bryson Baker SP17BBA

Do... Do I make the joke...? I'm gonna do it!!! 1 oz heavier... Tee hee. For real, if you can get the EL 28.5 around and you feel effective, then you shouldn't have an issue at 28 BAL. See if anyone around has a 28 BAL, they'll all feel the same.
  7. Henry_Jones_Jr

LTB 2017 Easton Bryson Baker SP17BBA

I have one in 28. I have to say, I really am surprised how difficult it seems to find them considering how many helmers you can find. You would figure by applying the simple principles of supply and demand that I would be able to get something around $130... But apparently everyone remembers...
  8. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale SOLD MINT 26oz Worth Legit USA Border Battle RRBC SOLD

What did this sell for? Just trying to potentially price mine.
  9. Henry_Jones_Jr

2017 easton asa bats

Have a 28 Baker :/ About 20 swings on it max. Would part with pretty cheap.
  10. Henry_Jones_Jr

LTB Monsta

I'll throw this up as well. Pissed I lost some bats, so I'll admit I'm in a buying mood and take a stab at one of these. I had someone's number that was offering me a bunch of these a few months back. Somehow I can't find it...
  11. Henry_Jones_Jr

LTB ASA 27 oz 2017 DC41, EST XXL / 27-28oz Easton Ghost

Recently lost a couple bats after getting booted from a field and not being smart enough to count up all my bats effectively... Reallllly want to find another 27oz DC41, will entertain an XXL as well for right prices. Would entertain offers on a ghost as well while I'm in a buying mood . Thanks
  12. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale USA Future, ASA Patriot, Easton B2

SOLD $120 25.5oz Future, few hundred hits, still stiff - $130 SOLD $180 28oz Patriot, 30 or so hits, some bag rash, - $190 27oz B2, 200 hits, - $80 No Trades... Marked the post as "For sale," didn't choose the "For Trade" because I don't want to trade... Please don't ask. All in great shape...
  13. Henry_Jones_Jr

Price check - ASA Patriot 27oz

Commenting as I have a <30 hit 28oz I'm considering moving as well. Last sold I saw was $200 back in January and comments that followed said it was undersold. That was 6 months ago, so guessing it may have dropped, but being limited, hopefully still north of $200
  14. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale ASA/Dual Stamps

Bumping as swagger sold. Silver Insane and Kirby left if anyone interested.
  15. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale ASA/Dual Stamps

You know, I've never actually taken pictures that way... Guess I should start, but I take good pics, make sure to respond to everyone, clearly pulling what I'm looking for and provide full information on the bats, and always ship next day... Guess I just get a little luck on my side. But now...
  16. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale ASA/Dual Stamps

Good bats, I already have a Liberty, couple Patriots, Freak platinum, and a DC41
  17. Henry_Jones_Jr

For Sale ASA/Dual Stamps

EST XXL sold