Search results

1. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 mint 100w first batch

I meant to put $150 I’m trying to edit it. Another guy helped me with price. And it has the 1111 barcode I was told that meant first batch.
  2. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 Easton 100w mint

Looking to sell or trade. I don’t swing Easton much, I’d take a newer model USSSA Miken, or sell for $150. I haven’t done a price check. Bat has been sitting in my closet for years. PM me for any offers or questions. I have more pictures but it says file too large, just message me with any...
  3. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 mint 100w first batch

Looking to sell or trade. I don’t swing Easton much, I’d take a newer model USSSA Miken, or sell for $150. I haven’t done a price check. Bat has been sitting in my closet for years. PM me for any offers or questions. I have more pictures but it says file too large, just message me with any...
  4. Ronnie G

LTB Red Knob DC-41, D 2 E Psycho, New DC-41/Freak's, New line Mikens

26 or 27 ounce...need something to swing this year. Shoot me a message if you have anything. Thanks
  5. Ronnie G

can anyone help me find the chatbox?

can anyone help me find the chatbox?
  6. Ronnie G

thats what i was wondering lol what the hell happened?

thats what i was wondering lol what the hell happened?
  7. Ronnie G

Super Bowl 50 thread brought to you by Carl's Jr.

lol same thing i was thinking. denver pass rush was just that good.
  8. Ronnie G

NFL Championship Round: We all agree that the Patriots cheat.

Denver D is legit asf. Pats O line was awful. Brady was not good. Can't blame Gostkowski. Manning was efficient. Good game Denver. I think if Osweiler was playing you would have beaten us by 2 touchdowns.
  9. Ronnie G

Start 2

Bilal is gone unfortunately...Ivory sketches me out.
  10. Ronnie G

Start 2

My RB's blow, gotta start 2 championship week money league, PPR. Chris Ivory vs. NE Frank Gore @ MIA Shaun Draughn @ DET Cameron Artis-Payne @ ATL Christine Michael vs. STL Mike Gillislee vs. DAL And no there isn't an option to start none of them
  11. Ronnie G

LTB Z2000+ 26.5

pshhh 26 all day, but if its gotta be a .5 oz, need the 26.5 lol
  12. Ronnie G

LTB Z2000+ 26.5

PM what ya got
  13. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

Not really much, just the straggler guys that get picked up and dropped, nothing better than a WR 3/4 available, it's a pretty competitive league.
  14. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

I would say i am doing pretty good with Julio/Robinson/Marshall and having Matthews/Lafell as your 4 and 5 receivers is pretty damn good in a 10 team league.. All 3 of my starters are putting up WR1 numbers, no?
  15. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

marshall has #1 WR numbers, i took the trade and got Ingram...he was loaded in RB, I was loaded at WR so it was a win/win wish i coulda just grabbed d williams off waivers but he will be gone by time it gets to me
  16. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

Mark Ingram for Brandon Marshall? I have AP, and Bell as my starting RB's, but Bell is obviously out for the year, and I'm not going to get DeAngelo Williams on waivers. My 3rd RB is Duke Johnson, it is a PPR league. For WR's I have: Julio Jones Brandon Marshall Allen Robinson Rishard...
  17. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 26 ounce ST100, 26 ounce *** Psycho

Both Z's are sold, looking for $170 for each or $320 for both STYD. PM offers. ONLY trade would be for a 26 ounce White DC41. 26 ounce QC3 OG Z about 250 swings very solid - $170 OBO SOLD PACKAGE DEAL $320 26 ounce QC3 OG Z about 350 swings also very solid - $165 OBO SOLD PACKAGE DEAL...
  18. Ronnie G

For Sale OG Z's, ST100, DtwoE Psycho

Also, d 2 e Psycho still available, buyer backed out. Great bat, great shape, still has return and receipt. Just returned one last week, and Miken allows you to choose any Miken you would like in any size you would. $170 firm, send me a PM.
  19. Ronnie G

For Sale OG Z's, ST100, DtwoE Psycho

ST pending sale to m3tts, have not been able to reach him after he messaged me saying he will buy. In 24 hours, ST will be back for sale if no word from m3tts.