2. T

For Sale Freak 12, Fulk Legit

Check your inbox. Message sent.
  3. T

For Sale Boombah Super Batpack

It's sold. Seller replied PM.
  4. T

Umm, yes. End of January of 2016. A little bit more than 2 months ago. I don't read too well, but I don't believe I see the word "sold" or the thread closed. And 2 months doesn't automatically mean it's sold. It was a simple question. You're one of the ones contributing to why this site...
  5. T

For Sale Bat pack

Interested if still available
  6. T

Still available? I'll take it if it is...
  7. T

For Sale BLACK Gamma SuperSoft Overgrip

Sorry, black only.
  8. T

Still have some available.
  9. T

White Steel rumor.......

Those people that have been buying them for over 300 the last couple months are gonna be pissed when they see the new ones come out...
  10. T

Yes. I edited my previous post to clarify. Thanks.
  11. T

I have black Gamma SuperSoft Overgrips for sale. I'm a newer user on here but have a perfect eBay rating over 950 under the same screen name if that helps. Shipping will be through USPS first class mail. Prices are: 3 rolls for $7.50 6 rolls for $13 9 rolls for $18 12 rolls for $23 15 rolls...
  12. T

For Sale OG Mizuno Crush and PST 137

I'll take it. PM sent.
  13. T

White Steel rumor.......

If you can, I might be interested. Demarini customer service told me 4/1.
  14. T

White Steel rumor.......

It's pretty typical for Demarini to omit the first couple letters on their model numbers on web pages. When you look on the box, it'll include the WT. More than likely the same bat. The raw steel will probably be WTDXRAW-16 if they make both bats. The early pics show a Raw Steel bat with model...
  15. T

ASA Starting Pitch Count

Last night I was subbing and asked what the starting count was. The ump said ASA no longer recognizes a starting count of 1-1. They now start at 0-0 but you walk on ball 3 and strike out on strike 2. It's still the same, but the count can get confusing. I can see a batter asking for the...
  16. T

Corndog softball vs baseball bat

Can't speak for performance, but 2 5/8" barrel vs 2 1/4" and 31-34" vs 34". Kinda unfair to use a larger barrel in softball. I have a Brett Bros wood bat and my teammate has a Corndog. Huge difference. Corndog is 2 piece with a composite handle. You don't get the sting when you don't hit...
  17. T

Crack

Use a free pic resize website...
  18. T

For Sale/Trade Easton Helmer Torq Asa 26oz el

I'm interested. PM sent.
  19. T

For Sale Monsta DNA 26oz Flex Handle

https://youtu.be/a5dpBpaFiMo