Search results

1. L

the Carolinas

why do you say it did NOT go well?
  2. L

Chest Protection

Does this by chance restrict your hitting movement since your wearing it all game?
  3. L

Chest Protection

Anybody wear any kind of chest protection gear pitching? If so, what brand? Is it a shirt with built in protection of just some kind of pull over you wear under your jersey? TIA
  4. L

the Carolinas

Actually a pretty good ball to hit. I'm not sure of the exact difference of the plan B to the elite conference series though
  5. L

the Carolinas

Are they going to allow any teams below C to play? I know they are not allowing above B ( which i think is ridiculous). I just dont see it growing unless teams can play. It would be nice if it felt like a non major affilite like atl or charlotte.
  6. L

the Carolinas

I dont know how to take that cat. Every time he post asking for players or help or whatever he turns around as is a smart*** to the people asking to play or giving advice. Unique guy
  7. L

the Carolinas

No idea. Seems like a ton of moving parts. Would be great tho.
  8. L

the Carolinas

Last time we talked he wasnt sure. Maybe just BSC
  9. L

the Carolinas

Lol. I already know the deal with that team. My only concern is the lies and the way it was handled.
  10. L

the Carolinas

Stevie took Sonnys money to BB. He hasnt called anyone and even told them about it and when players ask whats up they get fed what they wanna hear. Todd is going with SFI and playing B. He is a stand up dude. They will be a solid team.
  11. L

the Carolinas

Hmmm. Interesting
  12. L

the Carolinas

So.....where's everyone playing next year??
  13. L

the Carolinas

DANG!! Tough draw for the second chance as well. That section of 4 teams is the best 4 in the second chance tourney
  14. L

the Carolinas

Tae you didn't make any poker money this week?
  15. L

the Carolinas

Tae will hardly respond to a group text much less sign on to here lol
  16. L

the Carolinas

Ive been here before. I thought they knew me. Has been a bit tho lol
  17. L

the Carolinas

Going to be a fun one this weekend. Our turnover has fortunately been for the better minus Freddie. But adding Mike and Adam are big pluses. Aint gonna go but 1 of 2 ways lol
  18. L

Why is it so hard for any tournament beside E class to make that's sanction.

This is not a director issue at all. This is 100% a player issue. Grown men are scared of competition and are terrified to lose. It is as simple as that. That is why when one sanction bumps them or lets a team play down they run elsewhere. This new society we live in is soft and most softball...
  19. L

the Carolinas

Looks like Killmans is actually in Peters Creek this weekend. Interested to see how they do.
  20. L

the Carolinas

I have no idea. Just get told the game times lol