I found one. Thanks buddy.
  2. S

LTB Monsta Bombardier

Message sent Delz
  3. S

Can you message me pictures of the bat? And it’s a 26 Oz ? Thanks

Can you message me pictures of the bat? And it’s a 26 Oz ? Thanks
  4. S

Hey Delz, would you take $150? For the bomb, and do you have any pictures? Let me know, thanks.

Hey Delz, would you take $150? For the bomb, and do you have any pictures? Let me know, thanks.
  5. S

LTB Monsta Bombardier

let me know price as I’m looking around I dot. Have anything to trade Thanks
  6. S

LTB Monsta Bombardier

Honestly, it sure how much is fair. Probably around $150 or trade.
  7. S

LTB Monsta Bombardier

For the 27 ounce it came in a balanced. I had one it cracked. Trying to find another. Yea I saw the new ones. You think they’ll swing the same?
  8. S

LTB Monsta Bombardier

Anyone selling a Bombardier? Looking for a 26 or 27 ounce. Balanced if possible in the 27 ounce. Lmk thanks
  9. S

FOUND ONE!! LTB 26 or 27 Monsta Bombardier

How much for the bomb? And is it EL or balanced? Just checking thanks
  10. S

Minnesota Thread

Pardon the post here as the BST page doesn’t seem to be to popular. For any MN local buyers. Selling a new in wrapper black on black demarini ops wheeled roller bag with the new reinforced zippers for $140.00. Will meet in metro if anyone is interested. Also, Men’s Mizuno 9 Spike turf cleats...
  11. S

Demarini Voucher for sale

Hi guys, wanted to jump on this thread. If anyone is interested I am selling a Demarini $199.99 voucher code for $160.00. Paypal accepted This was given to me as a replacement for my Black Ops bag, but I don't need a new bag and prefer to sell the voucher. It's good for any item on their...
  12. S

LTB Looking for a "merica" black ops

Hey there-- If anyone is interested I am selling a Demarini $199.99 voucher code for $160.00. Paypal accepted This was given to me as a replacement for my Black Ops bag, but I don't need a new bag and prefer to sell the voucher. It's good for any item on their website. Just message me or...
  13. S

Minnesota Thread

Hi guys, wanted to jump on this thread. Didn't see a local BST page. If anyone is interested I am selling a Demarini $199.99 voucher code for $150.00. Paypal accepted This was given to me as a replacement for my Black Ops bag, but I don't need a new bag and prefer to sell the voucher. It's good...
  14. S

Minnesota Thread

Can you put the link on here for the softballs for sale that Pfeff has?
  15. S

MN Team looking for SS or P

Twin Cities team looking for a SS and or a P for 2017. I can give more details. Comp team plays tourneys and league. Thanks,
  16. S

For Sale 27oz Revex - Balanced

Just checking as mine just broke and they are difficult to find. Doesn't hurt to ask.
  17. S

Minnesota Thread

Anyone have a Miken Revex bat for sale? Utrip bat.
  18. S

Miken Revex

I'm looking for a Miken Revex bat. Does anyone have this for sale? Prefer a 27 balanced or end load. USSSA Thanks,
  19. S

For Sale 27oz Revex - Balanced

Did this sell?
  20. S

Minnesota Thread

How is Fall State and Fall Firemans working? Is each day a different tourney? Or the same tourney all weekend?