Search results

1. R

For Sale/Trade Many bats miken ls demar

Sorry for the delayed responses. Dc41, dna, salvo and psycho still avaliable. Make an offer!!!
  2. R

For Sale Hoody, hats, batting gloves and turfs

Bump to the toppppp
  3. R

Ttttt bump for a friday
  4. R

For Sale/Trade Many bats miken ls demar

26oz asa dc41. 200 swings, minor spiraling, r/r/b, $175 26oz asa z2. Unknown swings no webbing, returnable SHE GONE 27oz dual salvo unknown swings, returnable no webbing $80 26oz dna, no warranty **** bat has dna decal paint chips and 2 small diagonal cracks. No clue how to price this. Its...
  5. R

Yeah....i am a 10.5 in nike and 11 in UA, 11.5s are about half to 3/4 too big easily
  6. R

Hoody is nwt, size L. 40 shipped Batting gloves are NWT and NOT... size L. 15 shipped. Got a couple more bones avaliable! Hats are all pacific 404m, s/m and l/xl..pm for availability, only a few left, 20 shipped. PLENTY LEFT EXCEPT RED Turfs are 11.5...great condition. Just a tad dirty...
  7. R

Swing Suggestions?

You are all hands buddy. Get that lower half/ torso engaged.
  8. R

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

WSU= washington state university....where the asa certifications are done. A mere 70 minute drive from my front door. Go Cougs!
  9. R

So a demarini guy puts a monsta bat in a garbage can....takes a pic of it....admits he did it on facebook then comes in here and says he found a dna in a garage can at the fields. Life is a rich tapestry isnt it.
  10. R

Also......3500x$300= $1,050,000.00
  11. R

Zimbabwe. ....aka same place the bat you have in your bag was made most likely. Some of you guys and your hard peters for monsta....comical.
  12. R

For Sale Football Cards

Any autos?
  13. R

Favorite bat from each top Company..

Purple mercy Nothing easton Dna Miken asa dc41 Nothing worth
  14. R

How good is the new DC 41 ASA?

Cant compare to the usa. Compared to the black its head and shoulders a better bat. The black i have is webbed up like crazy but the distance and exit speed isnt close. This is last year's freak black im comparing it to.
  15. R

How good is the new DC 41 ASA?

I got great results with mine. Put about 50 swings on it on Sunday, all 52/300's. Feedback was nice, sweetspot was decently large, bat isnt very forgiving on off hits. Mine already has a small spiral started on the barrel just below the sweet spot. I dont like how small the knob is and I have...
  16. R

Insane Vs. DNA

Can confirm this too, the silver we have is a 27.5, blackout is 25.5, blackout is much more "pingy" but is a great stick. USA AM isnt close with 52s in my opinion.
  17. R

New 2016's....

agree with this. the black insane was my second favorite bat for 2015.
  18. R

For Sale/Trade Easton youth baseball bats

From left to right Mako 31/21 big barrel $145 Axe 32/22.5 big barrel $75 Mako torq 30/22 big barrel $165 Mako 32/21 big barrel $145 Mako 30/20 big barrel $145 Mako 30/21 big barrel $145 All are used to some degree but are in excellent condition, used less than 1 season. Team is getting...
  19. R

League game

Red pants are not a flattering color on big guys. Looks like a team of barns out there.