Search results

1. aceone

LTB demarini evo

thinking i may need to add an evo back to the fold, let me know. red&yellow or red n white...either way....let me know. like to be around 80-90 bucks, may go to 100 if the bat speaks to me.... have a nice day:rolleyes:
  2. aceone

og the one

ne one else see these on close out? thinking 199 is a bit much for a blem 28oz:rolleyes: but still tempted:cool::D:eek:
  3. aceone

in love again....

cf3 showed her true colors again friday night:D....that is all:cool: my poor cl22 just sits in the bag:( wondering if she will ever see the light of day:o
  4. aceone

GTG karr72 is GTG

got me an evo from him, just as pictured. thanks
  5. aceone

insanes for a bargin???

ne one else see this cf4 & cf5....129 or 179??? where did i leave that credit card???
  6. aceone

For Sale nr cl22 27oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1203649 thanks guys:D
  7. aceone

For Sale Freak, CL22 and Mizuno bag

Hey guys few thing for sale here. the .12 is 27oz nr unknown # of hits, still solid no endcap issues. asking 130obo, freak is 28oz maxload has under 500 hits no issues. asking 170obo. bag is sold. i am putting this up for higgracing, he is new on the forum and just tryin to help a hommie out...
  8. aceone

GTG gunyhighway

kevin is def gtg...traded sticks with him...smooth transaction:cool:
  9. aceone

GTG Teeboi is GTG

got me another CF3, as described. kid is good to go:D
  10. aceone

For Sale/Trade 26oz Phenix

looking for $290 shipped. has about 20 cuts since these pics, og grip no knob sticker. slight rattle. returnable no receipt. will shoot more pics if needed. trade for NIW CF3 or send the offers:rolleyes:. pics from today, after a bath
  11. aceone

CF5 i got mines

yes, yes i did....got my pair of CF5's comin. i could not resist the temptation:eek:....with a deal like 249 for the pair????....guess i'll need a new bag:rolleyes: Ja, ja, ich habe .... habe mein Paar CF5 comin. Ich konnte der Versuchung nicht widerstehen: eek: .... mit einem Deal wie 249...
  12. aceone

For Sale/Trade .12 for sale or trade.

Hey guys, Higgracing is looking to sell one of his .12's 26oz and 27oz for 150 obo.... u can pm me, i'm sure this is a high for these, but i could not find ne tips, and i did not look too hard either. thanks ne takers??? 27oz was used more, but hits unknown. higgracing is in va...
  13. aceone

For Trade .12 26 or 27 for 28oz

Hey guys, Higgracing is looking to trade one of his .12's for a 28oz.... ne takers??? 27oz was used more, but hits unknown. higgracing is in va area....thanks for the looks. 27oz on the bottom, and the right of the other 2 pics....
  14. aceone

GTG sideways

quick payment deff GTG:D
  15. aceone

For Sale cf4 st & cf5

Hey guys I got two I need to get sold....both under 200 hits....cf4 St 34/25 nr sold.....and cf5 34/26sold .... I will get pics up in the morning.....$115 for the cf4 sold & $225 for the cf5sold ..... there r a few pics n my album and the cf5 has a receipt for JULY 31....thanks will consider...
  16. aceone

the one 1.2 or j2u????

i no stiff and flexy....but 99 bones:eek:....where do i go wrong??? i love my.12, cf5 and also liked the cf3 and cf4st....evo kus is also a fav for more ref.....:D
  17. aceone

finding it hard to resist

149 for a stadium is VERY tempting:(......where is that trusty credit card:confused::cool:
  18. aceone

Flyswatter

best place and/or cheapest place to find a swatter??? thanks:D
  19. aceone

Price Check creature and .12 both NR

hey guys, i have two guys buggin me to find out what they can get for these monsters, i don't have ne pics but both are less than 200 cuts est... 26oz creature and 27oz .12 both NR. i would guess 100 and 150???:confused: thanks
  20. aceone

GTG Kklene is GTG

great to work with, good comunication, small mishap on my end:o and he was very understanding. CF5 looks VERY niish thanks kid:D:D