Search results

1. Ballisttic

For Sale/Trade 28oz Dc 41 RI

SOLD. Paypal only and you don't have to do F/F. Ill eat the cost for the buyers safety. Its not a warranty return Butttttt. The bat has no receipt or bar code. ( i had the bar code but lost it. The bat is very minty but has a small paint scratch from a pop up. Tee swings only. No rattles or...
  2. Ballisttic

28oz RI Dc 41

Whats it worth. Its not a warranty return Butttttt. The bat has no receipt or bar code. ( i had the bar code but lost it. The bat is very minty but has a small paint scratch from a pop up. Tee swings only. No rattles or webbing Its 28oz RI DC 41 with 15 Tee swings on it. Its has a new...
  3. Ballisttic

ASA Torq endload question??

I currently have a asa freak black 28oz with .5oz endload but im wanting to get another asa bat to use in the fall below 60 degrees. My freak black is very spiraled so i don't want to use it below the 60s. I will be playing in an asa only league as well and im leaning towards the asa torq...
  4. Ballisttic

Price Check 05 Gold C555 Whiplash Flex EST5 14" 27oz NIW

Just curious what these bats bring now days. Its NIW but the grip has some dry rot on it.
  5. Ballisttic

DC 41 white 2p vs Stadiums (Durability???)

I have been hitting ASA 44 375 such as rocks, evils, etc and some non stamp dudly zn 44 375. I have close to 150 swings on my white 2p no webbing or anything but the ping sound stopped at 100 swings and the bat seems to be holding up fine to the above softballs. I was wondering if anyone has...
  6. Ballisttic

Asa triad3 vs Usssa triad3

Whats the difference between the asa triad3 b/g and the usssa triad3 b/blu. Just the stamps?
  7. Ballisttic

ASA 44 375 x rocks: durability issues

I bought about 4 dozen ASA 44 375 trump x rocks for my rec league and used them in bp after the season was over. The x rocks have all busted and the yellow coating covers are peeling off them. I have had them for six months and most of the covers busted with in a few weeks of use. Some of the...
  8. Ballisttic

Easton L4.0 Feed back

I just recently started playing softball again after 7 years of shift work and figured the new technology would produce better bats than my 2006 jh120 mayhem reload 34/28.5. I went out and bought a 2014 Green Easton L4.0 Bret Helmer 34/30 4ounce enloaded bat. Long story short i was very...