Search results

1. H

Questions for DC41 fans

I've swung every DC41 from the OG to now... 2015 - The OG Black DC41 - Amazing bat, and mashes any ball once worked in. 2016 - The DigiCamo - Amazing bat, was softer and it turned a lot of people off of it - but still mashed any ball once worked in. 2017 - The Black Neon writing - Amazing bat -...
  2. H

2018 Worth EST XL Reload

Oh, hardly. I was more pointing out the similarities and differences between the TC, Melon and EST XL Reload. I looked for reviews of the Reload on here before I bought it, and there wasn't much on it - so I'm trying to be helpful... o_0
  3. H

2018 Worth EST XL Reload

I'm just going to throw this out here - the 2018 Worth EST Reload (Pinky) feels almost identical to my 2016 Triple Crown. Same weighting, same sound, same feel and I love it. I loved the OG Triple Crown and now have another gamer. The Melon doesn't feel like the Triple Crown, the Melon almost...
  4. H

2017 Worth BJ Fulk Legit BP

I have a 26oz coming, has anyone else tried this bat? Hoping it doesn't swing light.
  5. H

2016 Miken 2 Piece Psycho (Green Psycho)

Got 300 BP swings indoors on this thing, and the sound changed within about 100, and felt good when we left. Trading my 27oz for a 26oz as it'll swing closer to what I'm used to. Really great bat that looks good. Might be a gamer this year.
  6. H

2016 Miken 2 Piece Psycho (Green Psycho)

Just picked up one of these for me and one for a teammate. Can't wait to try it out.
  7. H

Demarini OG One

Hey, I picked up one with 100 hits on it - and it was stiff as stiff gets. In wrapper a site tested them at 375 which is crazy. I've put some more hits on it, and I'm closer to .... 200 and it's a little better, but it's no where near a good bat yet. I'm going to try to get out again in the...
  8. H

freak 30 EL vs Fulk EL

It does swing lighter. Both are great, and as long as you stick with either one, you'll be good!
  9. H

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

:repost:t Other than the bat being awesome, this is the reason I bought a Nighthawk and to be honest, if im looking for gear, I'll give Mizuno first shot now just because of the good people of Mizuno.
  10. H

Mutant 12

The Freak 30 and the Mutant 12 shouldn't have the same end load. One is 0.5oz and the other is a full 1.0oz. That's strange.
  11. H

2016 Bj elite legit ?

Mine was 27.10oz.
  12. H

Incrediball tourney advice

I always found a stiff, end loaded bat does me well. I generally hit for power and it works well.
  13. H

Dlas

Not happening in Canada. Just got confirmation. Good luck this coming season, Combat bro's.
  14. H

Dlas

No email in Canada yet. I did send an email asking about the program - as I don't want to go buy some bats and then be offered the program. :o
  15. H

Freak Black

There's a BALANCED and an END LOADED version this year. From others that have swung it, it feels slightly different. The EL version feels similar to last years while the BA version isn't as balanced as the 4TF, but it feels real good.
  16. H

Thanks to the SBF Store and Milocoman for the hook up

Let us know how she goes! Have some interested Canadians on this one since the Assault 2PC is harder to find.
  17. H

Derby Life Advisory Staff

Your first male son, and naming your first daughter, "Broomhilda".
  18. H

2015 Combat Wanted 275 BP

I haven't given mine much love since indoor BP, but I still carry her around with me. I've been gaming my Guilt and Assault 4 1 & 2 Piece. I remember loving it indoor though, so I might give'er some outdoor love.
  19. H

looking for a new combat bat

Neither, I believe. If you're looking for a end loaded, try the Wanted 275 - they can be had for a good price.
  20. H

New Derby Girls like DS Plague?

$329.99 here in Canada. Most expensive Combat bat there is. I'm not sure many will be getting it... I am tempted to try it, but not for $300... and I mean... "Derby Girls" ... not my fav.