Search results

1. Jimmy34

Twisted Sports/That Wax Sports 2017 Pricing

We have had such great success we want to make sure we give the best pricing we can... Here's our 2017 pricing - we also can make your team a custom package based on your budget... You can see a lot of our most recent work on our Facebook page facebook.com/THATWAX THANK YOU ALL...
  2. Jimmy34

Anyone have a 26 or 27oz balanced 2016 White Ultra 2???

Need one for a teammate, newer the better... Jimmy 516-325-8249 [email protected]
  3. Jimmy34

Anyone going to Vegas this weekend for 50+?

I'll be there and was wondering if any of the OG SBF guys will be there also...
  4. Jimmy34

Brand New Pants 30 pair - Gray with Orange/Red Side Panels

Had a team pick the wrong color for side panels so I need to sell 30+ pairs of pants for them... They are all brand new in the bag, great quality, 36" LONG inseam with Cardiac on one side and Kids on the other side... Looking for only $26 per pair SHIPPED - They are gray base with orange/red...
  5. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports/Twisted Sports Team Uniform Flyer UPDATED

Don't get stuck with fly by night guys, Facebook guys popping up all over the place and now guys from who knows where trying to take your teams hard earned money...we have been around for a few years and I personally have worked with and for some of the best companies in the business for over...
  6. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports/Twisted Sports Semi Sub Sale

We do our semi's here in house, no reps...we also now do full sub shirts (just shirts as of now) IN HOUSE with lead times as low as 7-10 days to shipping... Here's a quick semi flyer...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!
  7. Jimmy34

Wilson A2000 KP92 12 1/2" Pro Stock Japan...

OK, I have no clue about his stuff...all I know is I bought an A2K KP92 Pro Stock Select 12 1/2" for myself, here from Howard Stanley, last week and love it, my son tried it and played a game with it and now he wants it or another one so I went on ebay and found an A2000 KP92 12 1/2" for...
  8. Jimmy34

Meeting Mr Woodlawn, aka Pops44...

Got to meet the famous Dave North who runs Woodlawn Batting Club today...my 50+ team was hosting an 80 team tourney in Florida for 60+, 70+ and 74+ teams and his team played in it... What a great guy, absolute pleasure to talk to someone who is so passionate about the game and when and told him...
  9. Jimmy34

2016 miken Senior bats...

My team was lucky enough to get a Miken buy in sponsorship from a Koalition rep named Katie Ciminowasielewski and every guy on our team this weekend used the 2016 Miken Ultra series bats, Balanced were absolutely KILLING it, black EL were awesome and the one guy big enough to swing the Big Cat...
  10. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports 2016 Uniforms Deals

Because of the success we had in 2015 we are going to have a no nonsense approach to 2016 and provide pricing that is perfect for all teams budgets...I want to be "the guy" for your team...I will do whatever I can to keep your business and make your team happy... It is because of the many...
  11. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports 2016 Uniforms

Because of the success we had in 2015 we are going to have a no nonsense approach to 2016 and provide pricing that is perfect for all teams budgets...I want to be "the guy" for your team...I will do whatever I can to keep your business and make your team happy... It is because of the many...
  12. Jimmy34

Uniform Specials STOP GUESSING

These prices are ALL IN, meaning no need to figure out artwork fees, shipping costs or any other math - PRICES ARE PER PLAYER - NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA CHARGES!!! We can make ANY package for ANY team budget - one stop for all your team needs...hats, hoodies, compression gear, CUSTOM SOCKS and...
  13. Jimmy34

For Sale Few extra Breast Cancer full subs left...

Did these for a big walk and we have a few left...all the money is going to the people who had these made...in stock and can ship as soon as payment is made... $30 shipped friends/family 1-M 4-L 4-XL (-1 pending payment) These are all that's left...
  14. Jimmy34

Few extra Breast Cancer full subs left...

Did these for a big walk and we have a few left...all the money is going to the people who had these made...I have them in stock ready to ship today... $30 shipped friends/family 1-M 4-L 4-XL These are all that's left...
  15. Jimmy34

For Sale New Spiders batting Gloves for RIGHT HAND

Bought a bunch and only use the left hand glove - NEVER USED, tried on, nothing...brand new...if you use Lizard Skin grips or gamma grips, these are the best gloves out there imho... Will trade for new LH batting gloves also...or ??? ALL SIZE LARGE Giant Cycle glove $8 shipped - size large...
  16. Jimmy34

Finally like a senior bat...

I've been using my 27oz OG Balanced Z2000 for senior tourney ball this year and have had incredible success...has over 1000+ hits and is perfect for me... I've been taking BP with a bunch of different senior bats all year trying to find one I like...Dudleys, Reeboks, Mikens, Legits etc...
  17. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports 2015 Worlds Uniform Special

E-mail or PM for any questions...The prices are ALL IN - NO EXTRA CHARGES - Artwork, Shipping all included...minimum 12 players...
  18. Jimmy34

GTG Space Ace is awesome...

Got a pair of Oakley Gascans from him and they were way better than described - THANKS RICH!!!
  19. Jimmy34

Need shirts/pants SUPER FAST???

Can get shirts and pants out within 7 days...
  20. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports Uniform Deals - SEE BELOW

I can pretty much make ANY packages you need... Semi Subs - 7-10 days (give or take a few days for shipping) Full Subs are now down to 2-3 weeks (give or take a week for shipping) Pac Headwear hats - 3-4 weeks (give or take a week for shipping) Anything done in house (anything like semi...