Search results

1. Rookie20

For Trade clean shot lighted nocks and lock and load 300

anyone interested in trading for a bat for some of these...possibility id sell but not too sure on a package price just yet,,,,hit me up if interested....thanks
  2. Rookie20

For Trade 3 33in 30oz bbcor bats for trade

shoot me a pm if interested...looking for 26 to 27oz utrip bats
  3. Rookie20

For Sale/Trade 3 LH throw gloves...all rawlings and 2 higher end

from left to right....11.5in gold glove..$70 gifted.....middle glove has name on it...11.75in pro preferred $150 gifted still stiff just my kid dont use anymore...last rawlings custom HOH..has name also and # and kid dont use anymore...$125 gifted,..well used this one is ..or will trade all for...
  4. Rookie20

LTTF Need T-mobile phone asap please.....i can trade or buy...LMK

just smashed the screen on my note5...its still useable but i need a phone i can use when i send it in to get fixed under my insurance on the phone...looking for andriod can be unlocked from another carrier, need it to be atleast a galaxy s5 or a note 3 and up...i can trade bats or i can buy if...
  5. Rookie20

For Sale/Trade 11.5in pro200-6jbt HOH

Looking fora quick sale....want $100.00 pp gifted or add fee, theres something else i want to get so this can go... pinky and thumb stalls are still stiff,glove just needs tlc...firm on price but open to trades if i cant sell
  6. Rookie20

For Sale/Trade 2 ti-84plus and 1 ti-84plusCE...

these are all used and wear on most but doesnt affect how great these things work...kids had a few of these and just want these to go to someone who will use them...1 of them doesnt have a back battery cover but its no big deal for me..looking to get $110 gifted or trade for softball gear...LMK...
  7. Rookie20

LTTF Go pro 2,3,or4, got bats to trade for one

Has to come with all the bells and whistles. Waterproof case preferred but not a deal buster. Pm Me pics and or offers. Thanks
  8. Rookie20

For Sale/Trade 2 ti calcs...1 ti84plus c silver edition and 1 ti84 plus SE

both were used but not much...the pink one the kid lost the charger but its like 6bux on ebay..the other one was bought for the boy thru his school and this one says school property on it not sure y, but they both work great and no longer are needed..im looking to get 140$ gifted or add fees...
  9. Rookie20

LTTF 2-pc Psycho

looking for a 26oz *** psycho.....thats all i need, so please pm or post offers and we can see if we can work a deal