Search results

1. B

2016 BRYCE O ASA Wanted

how are these??? haven't swung combat since the OG Anti-Virus and looking for a new bat....figured for the price i mite try one out
  2. B

Next years bats?????????

With NSA going to the 52/275 ball and i think U-trip also for next year will we see a new stamp Aftermath for NSA/USSSA???????? or could one be made as a all stamp bat ASA/NSA/USSSA??????? Money savings prob won't allow it company wise, but would be nice to have a bat you could use everywhere...
  3. B

Aftermath rattle?

Have a 2014 AM with quite a few hits on it with no paint cracks, but has a rattle about middle of the barrel that doesn't travel up and down as you move it? Anyone ever had this.....have state next weekend and prob won't pass because of this.
  4. B

Aftermath banned!!!!!!!

Showed up for our coed game last nite.....league champonship and was told we can't use the Aftermath any more cuz it was too hot....been using it all season but had to play the LD's team so he wouldn't allow it to be used. Didn't really matter since i wasn't going to use it anyway(too cold and...
  5. B

Aftermath Vs S2.1?

What's the possibility of DeMarini making a USSSA/NSA version of the Aftermath???????? Tried the Stadium 2.1 today and wasn't too impressed with it....prob had 100 cuts on it tho. Aftermath just had that great feeling to it from the start. Does the S2.1 feel different after a few 100 hits? Dare...
  6. B

J3a/am funny

Had a teamate tell me after last nites games that if our team isn't swing'n the J3a or Aftermath during our games there just plain stupid. This after playing first few games of our fall league swinging our old bat and the league switching to synthetic hy-conns and gold dots after those are hit...
  7. B

For Sale Cleaning out the closet

PANTS R SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have 3 pairs of pant's for sale..........$20.00 OBO shipped each , can do a bundle package if someone want's all 3 pairs ........$30.00 shipped for ALL THREE PAIRS........ 1. Worth grey with black/royal braid 36-38w(Lg) -34inseam 2. Teamwork athletics white with...
  8. B

Freakarini version 2

My winter project for this year.................26oz with a HEAVY endload:D
  9. B

pure 98?

Ok hit my buddies Gear Supremacy today and forgot how great the gear series felt. I mainly play ASA so was looking at a Pure98 for next year, do these have that soft feeling like most gears? Haven't swung a combat since my OGAV and OGSBGV so i'm a little out of the loop. I swung the Afflicted in...
  10. B

possible Major Player move?????????

Was just listening to softball center toys for tots video cast and you can hear someone talking to DW about some of the players. When Flip comes up to bat he say's there's a chance he could be leaving DeMarini and maybe going to Miken? Say it ain't so Flip,say it ain't so.
  11. B

Tourney Idea

Looking into running little different style tourney for a team fundraiser...LMK what you guys think. Tourney will be held on a baseball diamond maybe 320-350-320, use the 90ft base path, 11" girls ball(screen for the pitcher), unlimited HR's and any usssa/nsa/asa bat....maybe even play with...
  12. B

For Sale/Trade 26oz NR Juice for sale/trade

BAT IS SOLD Don't play much NSA anymore so looking to sell/trade towards a 26/27oz Juggy or One.12 . Bat is a 26oz NR Juice,has a paint chip at endcap and some webbing on barrel. No foam rattle, just don't get to use it enuff to keep it..Looking for $90.00 shipped
  13. B

CF3 Batting gloves????

Been looking for some CF3 batting gloves Black/White XL. Checked a few different sites and ebay with no luck. Anyone know store/web site that still has these??? http://www.softballfans.com/shop/2009-Demarini-CF3-Black-Batting-Gloves-White-Black.html
  14. B

For Sale/Trade 27oz SSR2

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED>>>>>>>> I have a returnable no reciept 27oz SSR2 up for sale $160.00 shipped or trade for ASA Demarini....26/27oz Juggy, One.12. Bat has maybe 200-300 hits at most...just don't like the feel of it compared to my Demarini's. Can text pics for now untill i get home from work
  15. B

Freakarini vids

Figured i'd move the vids to a separate thread....Long story short, Busted F98 with a Juice handle = Fun. http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=14446408&postcount=38
  16. B

GTG Country35

Bought a LHB bat from him. Fast shipping and good communications, don't hesitate to deal with.......GTG
  17. B

Old proto type?

just picked this up and never seen anything like it??????????????
  18. B

Juice?

Got this 27oz Juice used and not sure how many swings are on it but it's HOT!!!!!!! Has a roughly 4" crack starting along the barrel and a lot of spider webbing,Just not sure what life she still has?
  19. B

GTG Demar4life

Bought a Juggy off me .....fast pay and good communication......don't hesitate to deal with Demar4life..............
  20. B

GTG jjdejong = GTG

just sold josh a glove. Great communication and fast pay.....def GTG in my book