Search results

1. R

GTG rimmedup91z28 is gtg!!!!

Bought some visors. Excellent communication and he was a tremendous help.
  2. R

GTG Hogrider is GTG!!!!

Bought a bat from hogrider. Communication was excellent and shipped bat as described. Good to go!!!!
  3. R

Need Help

Hello Board, need your assistance please. I am looking for a person by the name of Mark Klotz aka hogrider on this board. His email is [email protected]. That is all the information I have. My fault for not getting more information out of this person, but I paid for a bat and have not...
  4. R

GTG sscroggin is gtg!!!!

Bought some shoes from him and the shoes were just as described. Excellent communication. Fast shipping. Very good to go here. Very smooth deal.
  5. R

GTG RODNEY22 is gtg!!!!

Fast payment. Excellent communication. Good to go.
  6. R

GTG jt7 is gtg

Great communication. Fast payment. Very smooth deal.
  7. R

GTG dmarcario is gtg

Bought a bat from me. Great communication. Fast payment. Very easy to deal with.
  8. R

GTG leftyodoul is GTG!!!!

Bought a bat from me and paid very quickly. Excellent communication. Definitely good to go!!!!
  9. R

GTG Yo_Travis_Said is gtg!!!!

This board bro bought a bat from me. Excellent communication. Very smooth transaction.
  10. R

GTG Carlyboy is gtg!!!!

This is a very good board bro right here. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Very easy to deal with. Will deal with him again.
  11. R

GTG winkkle is gtg!!!!

Traded bats with him. His communication was excellent. He provided a specific date that he would ship and he did. Bat was just as described. Thank you for a smooth deal. Extremely good to go!!!!
  12. R

GTG HIT & RUN 18 is gtg!!!!

This board bro bought some pants from me and was very quick with payment. Excellent communication.
  13. R

GTG krunchyfrogg is gtg!!!!

Traded with this board bro and he delivered just as promised. Excellent communication and fast shipping.
  14. R

GTG cowboys81 is gtg!!!!

Traded bats and transaction went smooth. Excellent communication and fast shipping.
  15. R

GTG Havoc7 is gtg!!!!

This board bro is good to go. Bought some items from him and delivered just as promised. Very good to go!!!!
  16. R

Rawyzf is gtg!!!!

Bought a bat from him and it was just as described. No hassles. Excellent communication and fast shipping.
  17. R

Anderson22 is gtg!!!!

Bought some turfs from me and paid very quickly. Excellent communication.
  18. R

nomar05 is gtg!!!!

Bought some pants from me and paid very quickly. Excellent communication.
  19. R

mm79 is gtg!!!!

This board bro bought some turfs and paid very quickly. Excellent communication.
  20. R

yahtzee3 is gtg!!!!

Bought a bat from me and was quick to pay with excellent communication.