Search results

1. R

Possibly needing a Thursday team in Milwaukee

Our Thursday team that's been playing together for around 15yrs might be done. Covid cancelled our season last year and as of now, we only have 5 guys for this year. Does anyone have an opening for a infielder/catcher in the MKE area? I've played in City leagues and a history in county...
  2. R

Possible shelf for Worth Mayhem roller?

Hey fellas. With the shelfs you can buy/make for most of the top brands bags, has anyone heard or seen one for a Worth Mayhem roller bag? I've seen some you can buy online but none for worth bags. If not, I guess I might have to get creative and make my own.
  3. R

The sound of a 15 usa af

Hey guys, I bought a '15 Aftermath Usa NIW a few weeks ago and used it in 7 games and some BP so far. So after a hit and I put the bat down, it has a deep hollow sound. Is this normal with Demarini's or Aftermaths? This is my first Demarini bat and the past Worths or Mikens didn't make this...
  4. R

Using a softer ball

Balls thats are softer than 52/300 but still Asa So it looks like our area softball organization will be using two different softballs. The more competitive leagues will ise the dudley 52/300 ball and the "Rec" will use something softer. No decision made yet on what ball will be used. What...
  5. R

Balls thats are softer than 52/300 but still Asa

So it looks like our area softball organization will be using two different softballs. The more competitive leagues will ise the dudley 52/300 ball and the "Rec" will use something softer. No decision made yet on what ball will be used. What should we expect with a "softer" ball? The rec used to...
  6. R

Which bat?

Lets not over think this. If you had a choice between a Combat Chris Greinert Asa or Worth bj fulk resmondo asa, which would you go with? Im getting a good deal on both, just cant make up my mind. For those not sure, the combat is white with red letters and the worth is orange with blue letters...
  7. R

Milw. Co. still finds ways to screw it up!

To those who don't know yet, the county has decided to switch it up again. The biggest change, I think, is no ''normal'' leagues at Wilson. Only men's over 40, wood bat, coed, 16'' big ball and of all things whiffle ball. Really whiffle ball? They have also renamed mens leagues to...
  8. R

Lack of 4 field complexes in 414

I know there are a good multi-field parks/complexes in Milwaukee (I.e. konkle park, Wilson, West milw., Wick) but why are there no 4 field complexes? Is it a lack of space or open land? When I travel outside of the state, I see big complexes everywhere (Phoenix, Atlanta, Vegas). I think...
  9. R

Worth Warfighter

Has anyone used the new Warfighter? If so, your thoughts? I used my cousins old Warfighter Team Drash last season and liked it alot. Then I saw what I think is a new model online for an excellent price. Just want to see possible reviews. Thanks!
  10. R

LTB Worth Warfighter

Has anyone used the new Worth Warfighter that is found on **********'s website? My cousin received a Warfighter Team Drash from either *** or worth last year when his Mayhem Pumpkin cracked after only about 30-40 swings. I like his Team Drash but I want to know about the new Warfighter. Thanks!