Search results

1. R

LTTF 26 oz. Bubba Mack (black/green)

Have a NIW 26.5 oz. Helmer USSSA r/r (black/gold) for trade.
  2. R

New bat company??

Well Said Mikey! Being married and having kids puts a whole new prospective on things, including softball.
  3. R

New bat company??

it's working now.
  4. R

New bat company??

The links aren't working brother.
  5. R

New bat company??

efiguroa12, I'm part of the ABC team. We appreciate the feedback. That's exactly what the demo/ beta phase is for, to hear the likes and dislikes of the bat. We want to hear it all, from the way it feels and performs to the way it looks and sounds. Speaking of sound, I noticed you said the...
  6. R

For Sale Miken Freak Black (black/yellow) USSSA

This bat gone?
  7. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

i'm not looking to sell, i just and trying to find out what the value of it is
  8. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

9. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

Well to be honest with you guys I was hoping this thing would retail in the > $600 range. According the the buyers guide on softballfans, this is probably the rarest form of NIW OG Ultra being that it had the star and ASA stamp and bubble knob.
  10. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

I'm trying figure out what the price of it is as well because I'll tell you now that what it is worth way more than what I paid for it. I know there are some knowledgeable guys here on softballfans when it comes to the OG Ultra l and OG Ultra ll.
  11. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

The paperwork covers right where the stamp is. The guy bought it from was original owner since 2003. He ordered it, it was back ordered. ASA banned the bat right after he received it. He never sent it in and has held onto it until now.
  12. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

13. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

Price check on this bat.
  14. R

SIS Easton Major team bat

So I won the utrip model in a raffle. I was going to sell it off as soon as I received it, but decided to unwrap it and try it out instead. Before I go any further, I want to say the I have never been an Easton guy. I've tried some of my teammates new line Eastons an have never liked the feel of...
  15. R

Miken Ultra II

I know you would have the answer! thanks a bunch man! now i got two original ultra II bats in amazing condition. I know they can't be used in any games. I want them because someday they will become even harder to find. Thanks again
  16. R

Miken Ultra II

Bought an original Miken Ultra II from a friend that has owned it since he bought it back in '03. I pulled the original grip off of it to put a new one on. In paint pen it is marked as 24.5 but the sticker on the bottom says 27. I thought the paint pen mark was supposed to match the weight of...
  17. R

Thanks for getting back to me and the help.

Thanks for getting back to me and the help.
  18. R

Bat sold before you deleted post. Is that ok?

Bat sold before you deleted post. Is that ok?