Search results

1. R

LTTF 26 oz. Bubba Mack (black/green)

Have a NIW 26.5 oz. Helmer USSSA r/r (black/gold) for trade.
  2. R

NIW OG Miken Ultra

Price check on this bat.
  3. R

Miken Ultra II

Bought an original Miken Ultra II from a friend that has owned it since he bought it back in '03. I pulled the original grip off of it to put a new one on. In paint pen it is marked as 24.5 but the sticker on the bottom says 27. I thought the paint pen mark was supposed to match the weight of...
  4. R

LTB Demarini Stadium CL22 (WTDXST2)

27 Oz. CL22 (the all black one) that has been taken care of and in good shape. LMK if you have one you want to get rid of. Thanks
  5. R

Miken Ultra II Info Please

Alright guys, until this year, I never got into the history of softball bats. After learning about the Ultra II, I was determined to get one in my possession. The OG Ultra II is get rarer and rarer to find these days, especially one without the senior stamp on it. Long story short, I did a...
  6. R

LTB Miken Freak "Plus"

26 Oz. Freak "Plus" (on bat) not "+". Good condition (no cracks or endcap separation).
  7. R

Freak "Plus" vs Freak "+"

Can someone tell me if the Freak "plus" (word under "freak" on the bat) is the same bat as the Freak "+" (symbol beside "freak" on the bat). Also, does the new stamp freak plus launch bombs as good as the old stamp freak plus does? Thanks
  8. R

LTB Freak Plus

26 Oz. Freak "Plus" (on bat) not "+". Good condition (no cracks or endcap separation).