Search results

1. CoyoteHitman

Change out a knob

Has anybody changed the knob on there Demarini? Was regriping mine and got to thinking what if I tapped this pin out and change the knob from one to another. Really liked the knob on my 14 mercy don't care for the 15. Can this be done? Any thoughts?
  2. CoyoteHitman

LTB Louisville Pro Flare 13 inch trap rht

looking to find a 13 inch Pro flare trap. Cheapest I found online is $149 shipped. Anybody have one laying around they wanna unload before I pick one up from a online retailer?
  3. CoyoteHitman

First 2015 Demarini

So I am about to pull the trigger on a 2015 Demarini like tonight!! I have the the j4 and love it but it got the nasty paint crack forming and don't know how much longer it will last and its a NR. I've also have the 2014 mercy and its stupid hot right now. I have the cluggy and it's not a...
  4. CoyoteHitman

Demarini Cartel 3

Anybody seen info on this. I've seen a few things pop up here and there but nothing concrete. Heard its a *** exclusive seen pics on there website with the 2015 line but can't find it anywhere on there site to purchase what's the word?
  5. CoyoteHitman

LTB 52/300 ASA Bp balls bulk

52/300 used is ok Looking for 52/300 asa Can be any ball as long as it's a 52/300 asa Used is ok also as long as stamp is visible Looking for at least 4-5 dozen. Want more! Will buy or trade 44/375 NIW and used balls