Search results

1. S

Easton El Jefe Hand Stall Size

Thank you for the information. I do have small hand so I just wanted to be sure.
  2. S

Easton El Jefe Hand Stall Size

I couldn't find this locally to try it out. I am thinking about getting 12.5 for this Spring but wondering the size of hand stall. I currently have Easton Pro collection and really like the size of hand stall for Easton and wondering if El Jefe will have similar hand stall size. Thank you in...
  3. S

Easton El Jefe 12.5 Right Hand Throw

Does anyone has one for sale? Let me know
  4. S

Wilson Glove Question

Got the 1799 today, and it seems really awesome. Thanks.
  5. S

Wilson Glove Question

Thank you. 1799 was the favorite but wasn't sure how it will fit in my small hand.
  6. S

Wilson Glove Question

Thanks. I play infield so I was thinking about KP92 model
  7. S

Wilson Glove Question

I play infield and have relatively small hand. I am just concern whether A2000 1799 or SP13 has too large of hand stall for me. I guess I need to stop by some near by store to try them out. Thanks.
  8. S

Wilson Glove Question

I am looking at three gloves for maybe next year Wilson A2000 1799 12.75 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 13 Softball Wilson A1000 KP92 First two has same price, and A1000 is about half of A2000. What are some thoughts on these gloves? I was able to get some info on 1799 but not much on last two. Any...
  9. S

Easton Small Batch and Pro Collection

Hi I am wondering what are some noticeable difference between Easton's small batch and pro collection. Are they comparable gloves or totally different levels? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
  10. S

Two-Piece Web Pattern

I purchased them over the weekend. Hopefully it will work out for me. :)
  11. S

Two-Piece Web Pattern

Hi Does anyone use this web pattern? I see that gloves with this pattern are mostly pitcher's gloves. Just wondering how it may play for infielder. Looking at A2000 B125 glove with this pattern. Thanks.
  12. S

Glove for Recreational League

One of my teammate is looking to get new glove and ask me for opinions, so I thought I check with you guys here. He is close to 50 years old and plays in recreational league (plays 2 games per week). He plays infield mainly but plays catcher or outfield occasionally. He think he may want to get...
  13. S

SSK Premier Pro Glove

I was just looking at SSK gloves and found premier pro. However, I could not find much reviews or information Does anyone here knows anything about it? Got hurt during a game and now I have too much time looking at gloves instead of actually playing it. Thanks.
  14. S

Glove around 100-150

I wish we have rawlings outlet in MN. That is a great price.
  15. S

Glove around 100-150

Thank you. I was really interested in Easton Jefe. Do you have any experience with small batch gloves?
  16. S

Glove around 100-150

I am looking for second glove ranges around $100-150. I understand that HOH or A2K quality will last longer but just only plays couple games a week at church league. Current glove is 12.5 but I think it may plays little smaller with deep pocket. I am looking for 12.75 or 13. I have been looking...
  17. S

Easton Flagship Glove

Thank you guys. I just could not find much information compared others.
  18. S

Easton Flagship Glove

Anyone with actual experience with it? Looking at 12.75 one but cannot find much information. I am comparing it to Mizuno MVP, Rawlings Gamer, Easton Prime Core, or Easton Prime Any input would be appreciated Thanks.
  19. S

USSSA LS Bat Questions

Just got back to slowpitch league and looking for a bat. I am more of single/double player, and not homerun. I am seeing alot of older LS bats in sale: 2017 Z4 balanced for 99 2017 Super Z balance/endload for 110 2016 Super Z endload for 99 I was looking at Demarini newbreed but just wanted...
  20. S

Turf shoes brand

How do you like the Boombah shoes? I can find ones with my size from their clearance for 30 or 40 only....