Search results

1. S

Easton El Jefe Hand Stall Size

I couldn't find this locally to try it out. I am thinking about getting 12.5 for this Spring but wondering the size of hand stall. I currently have Easton Pro collection and really like the size of hand stall for Easton and wondering if El Jefe will have similar hand stall size. Thank you in...
  2. S

Easton El Jefe 12.5 Right Hand Throw

Does anyone has one for sale? Let me know
  3. S

Wilson Glove Question

I am looking at three gloves for maybe next year Wilson A2000 1799 12.75 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 13 Softball Wilson A1000 KP92 First two has same price, and A1000 is about half of A2000. What are some thoughts on these gloves? I was able to get some info on 1799 but not much on last two. Any...
  4. S

Easton Small Batch and Pro Collection

Hi I am wondering what are some noticeable difference between Easton's small batch and pro collection. Are they comparable gloves or totally different levels? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
  5. S

Two-Piece Web Pattern

Hi Does anyone use this web pattern? I see that gloves with this pattern are mostly pitcher's gloves. Just wondering how it may play for infielder. Looking at A2000 B125 glove with this pattern. Thanks.
  6. S

Glove for Recreational League

One of my teammate is looking to get new glove and ask me for opinions, so I thought I check with you guys here. He is close to 50 years old and plays in recreational league (plays 2 games per week). He plays infield mainly but plays catcher or outfield occasionally. He think he may want to get...
  7. S

SSK Premier Pro Glove

I was just looking at SSK gloves and found premier pro. However, I could not find much reviews or information Does anyone here knows anything about it? Got hurt during a game and now I have too much time looking at gloves instead of actually playing it. Thanks.
  8. S

Glove around 100-150

I am looking for second glove ranges around $100-150. I understand that HOH or A2K quality will last longer but just only plays couple games a week at church league. Current glove is 12.5 but I think it may plays little smaller with deep pocket. I am looking for 12.75 or 13. I have been looking...
  9. S

Easton Flagship Glove

Anyone with actual experience with it? Looking at 12.75 one but cannot find much information. I am comparing it to Mizuno MVP, Rawlings Gamer, Easton Prime Core, or Easton Prime Any input would be appreciated Thanks.
  10. S

USSSA LS Bat Questions

Just got back to slowpitch league and looking for a bat. I am more of single/double player, and not homerun. I am seeing alot of older LS bats in sale: 2017 Z4 balanced for 99 2017 Super Z balance/endload for 110 2016 Super Z endload for 99 I was looking at Demarini newbreed but just wanted...
  11. S

Turf shoes brand

I am looking at Nike Zoom Trout 4 New Balance 4040V4 Adida Speed Trainer Mizuno All are about similar price ranges. Which brand is more known for comfort but also good traction? Thanks
  12. S

USSSA Bat suggestion

I just joined a local league and they said that "The new USSSA bat rule is now in play". I do not have much knowledge about USSSA bat or softball as general. I searched the forum for the information and looking for any recommendations for someone who were out for a while and getting back to the...
  13. S

Glove for 6 years old

We just signed up our son for baseball program during summer. I am totally unsure what glove to get for my son. He is right handed (throws with right hand). What are some suggestions or recommendations? This is his first time playing. Thank you in advance for any information.
  14. S

WTB: glove for newbie

Hi Wanted to see if anyone has one for sale My top budget is about 70-80 and looking for glove size in 12-13, probably 12.5 is ideal but i can work with 12-13. Was checking ebay or ****s but thought i check her as well. Thanks
  15. S

Newbie Question: Used vs. New gloves

I am joining a recreational league and need to get a glove. I am trying to looking for older ones like SSK, Brett Brothers, and stuff on ebay for $50-60 ranges. Should I be better off looking for newer ones from Rawlings or Wilson in similar price range? Any suggestions would be appreciated...
  16. S

Price Check Nokona AMG - 600K- CW baseball / softball glove. 12.5 in. RH

Do you know how much these are going? Local craiglists has one for $60. Any ideas? According to the post, it is still good condition
  17. S

Rawlings Gamer Question

What is the difference among Rawlings GG Gamer XLE Rawlings Gamer DCX Rawlings GG Gamer XP I am assuming these are Rawlings Gold Glove series. Other than color of the gloves, what are some main differences among these? Any inputs are appreciated.
  18. S

Miken Freak NXT and Easton L6

If these are same price, which one do you prefer? I saw sale on local store. I read each bat's review in the forum but not sure how they compare. Thanks for any input.
  19. S

First Bat around $150

Me and my friends are trying to join city softball league. So I am trying to buy my first bat. I don't know much about softball bat. I searched the forum for a week but I am so confused. Maximum I can spend right now is around $150. I don't know if I should go new or used. Any suggestion...
  20. S

Wilson A777 and Louisville Slugger TPX 125

I am considering one of these gloves. My finance is limited so I can't afford expensive gloves. Does anyone have experience with these gloves? I will play pitcher, shortstop, 3rd base, and outfield for my team, depending on the day. Any comments would be welcome. Thanks