Search results

1. R

For Sale Never Released Nike Ken Griffey Jr. G9 Metal Cleats

Are those Griffey 1's converted or actual releases? Love the look of those. Size?
  2. R

For Sale Wilson A2K Dw5

Wright is a 12"
  3. R

For Sale Nike Air Max Griffey and Retro Jordan's 4&5 Size 11

Yes, I bought them along with the jordans
  4. R

For Sale Nike Air Max Griffey and Retro Jordan's 4&5 Size 11

I'll take both pairs of Griffey and possibly the 4's as well. PM sent.
  5. R

Not GTG Rough deal with Baseballswagger

I don't disagree... I think he somehow feels I am wronging him in all this. he didn't want to cover any shipping at all.
  6. R

Update. The issue has been resolved. Paypal opened a claim but then said it was past the 45 days allowed to make a claim, so they pulled the claim. At that point, I went back to good ole Gerry and set up a return of the crap I was sent. I sent him pics of me in the process of shipping the stuff...
  7. R

For Sale 2 XXL Expos Team Jerseys #21

Ttt..........
  8. R

For Sale 22 Yankees Sublimated Jerseys Team Set

Open to offers of course. Trades will be considered....
  9. R

Ah, yes, forgot that little detail, I will forward screen shots. You dont think they will appreciate the pics you sent? LOL. I found them funny....
  10. R

Oh for sure. I don't trust this kid one bit at this point. This stuff won't be sent back until he refunds me. The Paypal claim is open now anyhow, so I'm thinking leaving it in their hands is the way to go. He already wasted more of my time today with the package, so I'm pretty much done...
  11. R

I forwarded them this link as well as the mask link to back up my claim. Seeing how quickly they responded to my request, they must have read it all.
  12. R

Quick update. As I could have expected, this went nowhere. I sent him pictures of the trash boxed up ready to go. He asked what address I was using, I told him the one he provided and that was it and all. Messaged this morning, said I was on my way to post, didn't hear anything back. Messaged...
  13. R

Absolutely!
  14. R

So here is the deal. He has said he will issue the refund when I send him a video of me at the post office with the box. I have no problem doing so but won't be handing **** all over to post until that dough, plus the shipping amount is in my Paypal, gifted of course. He seems to want this gear...