Search results

1. D

Should I buy a used composite psycho

I see. I didn't know they changed that much. I thought ASA was still 98mph top batted ball speed, and USSSA still allowed 100+. I guess I didn't keep up with the change much because none of our bats were ever in question.
  2. D

ell, I picked her up for $55.
  3. D

In our league, we are permitted to use ASA and USSSA bats. Of course, although it's allowed, almost nobody uses the ASA bats, because they are not as hot. We cannot use anything that isn't stamped by at least one of those two leagues. Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely going to go and...
  4. D

I think you should learn to use punctuation and capital letters. This is evidenced by the fact that not a single one of the four idiotic, unintelligent, witless replies you've posted in this thread have been grammatically correct, or above a 3rd grade writing level for that matter. I'm...
  5. D

Well, I went out last night and got a brand new composite bat. I had totally forgotten about the $100.00 gift certificate my girlfriend had gotten me for my Birthday to MC Sports. After standing in the store, reading reviews on this site and others. I settled on a Worth "Sick" 454 Resmondo...
  6. D

Wow, you guys are more concerned with verbally blowing Joker than helping me out. Awesome. PPC12, Redfuzzbutt, and KJ 13. Thank you guys! I appreciate the mentality of helping someone rather than good ole' boys club.
  7. D

Awesome. Thanks guys. Appreciate the help
  8. D

Hey everyone, This is my first post. I am a coach/player of a softball (slow pitch) team in Michigan. Our season has about a month left on it. We are a first year team of young guys who seem to all have 25 or 30 dollar "hammers" and so on. Yesterday we had a guy sub for us, and he...