Search results

1. Glitch

How much would you pay?

$300 Right now I play at one of the biggest and best in the US and leagues are only $275 for 10-12 game seasons + playoffs.
  2. Glitch

2016 Last AB Thread

Hard placement shot between the fiest and second basemen for a basehit and to load the bases. End up getting stranded :(
  3. Glitch

Coach Gloves

Instead of just a denim colored one they should have one actually made of denim
  4. Glitch

Coach Gloves

http://www.coach.com/coach-mens-accessories-leather-baseball-glove/65170.html?dwvar_color=MID Are you ****ting me? lol. Alrighty, so which of you is going to take the plunge and buy one to try out?
  5. Glitch

For Sale Demarini Black Ops bag

Still have?
  6. Glitch

PowerNet I-Screen with Frame

I own the 7x7 hitting screen and have it set up in my garage for tee work. Thing is great and has held up very well for 2 years now of me taking it down and setting it up at my daughter's softball games. I need to pick up the pitching screen as well, would be quite handy to have during BP.
  7. Glitch

Anyone ever tried the backspin tee?

A huge rip off at the price it is.
  8. Glitch

Just saying Hello!

Welcome fellow Ohioan!
  9. Glitch

Apple iBat

in before Carl tries to offer someone $10,000 for a prototype so he can be sure they aren't ripping off his patented Finger-In-Butt design.
  10. Glitch

For Sale NWOT Rawlings HOH PRO303SLDC

This baby is coming home to me!
  11. Glitch

For Trade Easton mako 12.75", louisville super z 12.75

Interested, but looking to buy not trade. Sell price?
  12. Glitch

how are your field conditions and what balls do you use

Super nice turf infields and grass outfields. We use 52/275 NSA balls
  13. Glitch

Anybody ever blue a GnR to batting gloves?

Get a GNR Lite that you can snap on and off the bat after each game/at bat if it's allowed.
  14. Glitch

Wich Nsa Miken?...

Freak12 is what I use for NSA and it hits the poop outta 52s. Freak 30 is extremely comparable (and many say it's the exact same bat).
  15. Glitch

Barrel size ?

12" Barrel. Love my usane and freak12.
  16. Glitch

Salomon shoes and the outfield

Got a pair of Speedcross 3s and have been using them this year so far. Every game has been in the rain and every game I've been in the outfield. I haven't slipped stumbled or even been effected by the wet ground in the slightest with these things on.
  17. Glitch

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Good to know, thanks.
  18. Glitch

Where was this said? Everything I've read says they abandoned NSA and I know their one model that they came out with is currently banned from NSA play (thats what I play).
  19. Glitch

Pretty much. No one is denying they are good bats. Whats being slammed here is the way the company is ran. To claim any of their ****ty complained-about practices are "normal" is a bunch of malarky.
  20. Glitch

North of Mason-Dixon Line

First games are tonight!