Search results

1. Glitch

Coach Gloves

http://www.coach.com/coach-mens-accessories-leather-baseball-glove/65170.html?dwvar_color=MID Are you ****ting me? lol. Alrighty, so which of you is going to take the plunge and buy one to try out?
  2. Glitch

Kraken

Anyone give this some swings yet? Been told it's BASED off the CL22 but isn't the same bat. Have a 26oz on its way to me and am wonder if I should just hold onto it and keep the wrapper on or actually use it.
  3. Glitch

SBF CL22 Giveaway Bat Review

I recently received the 26oz Cluggy in the mail and got out and did some BP a few days with it. Fences are 280? I think and I was hitting the fence consistently and even putting a few over. First impressions, swings lighter than it actually is. Could have been the fact swinging a 12" barrel...
  4. Glitch

Spring Fling All-Nighter @ Columbus, Ohio

Anyone else attending this? From what I've heard is it's a great freakin time. http://crpdsports.org/league/softball/spring-fling-all-nighter/ April 17th, 2015 @ Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio.
  5. Glitch

Any reviews on 2016 Utrip Psycho Supermax (IZZY2M)?

Just picked up the 2016 Psycho Supermax Utrip (IZZY2M). Anyone have an more reviews on this? I've seen a few reviews here sayings it's hotter out of the wrapper than last years, and then I've seen online it's the exact same bat as last years. From a technical standpoint what the hell are the...
  6. Glitch

Looking for a popup bp net, need suggestions

Setting up a tee and bp net in the garage and was looking for suggestions on brands/models that people have had good experiences with. Hoping to find a 7x7 min. sized one for around $100 if it's at all possible.
  7. Glitch

Screen Printing for Team T-Shirts ($13 each)

Softball season is upon us! It's time to get your team shirts ready! At Patio Printing in Columbus, Ohio we are offering a Spring Softball Sale on your team's apparel needs! 12 (or more) 100% pre-shrunk cotton short sleeve tees printed on front in one color + a 1 color number heat transferred...
  8. Glitch

LTB Youth Fastpitch Composite Bat

The stepdaughter has been getting quite jealous of my nice slowpitch bats and reallllllly wants one of her own. She's in 10u (9 years old) and needs one around a 29-31 length. I'm not really looking to spend much, maybe less than $50 shipped if at all possible. Buying a new house has put the...