Search results

1. Diabl0s12

For Sale/Trade Camo DC41 27oz

Non returnable Miken DC41 USSSA 27oz. Has maybe 100 cuts. Looking for a 25-26 oz USSSA bat. Demarini, Worth legits, or a balanced freak black. Only balanced bats please. I am not a fan of endloaded or Max loaded. PAYPAL Only please. ready to ship today
  2. Diabl0s12

LTB watermelon legit

Looking for a 25.5 oz Usssa Watermelon legit.
  3. Diabl0s12

Need a quote for 15 sub jerseys

I have a design for the jersey and a logo. I need these turned around in 2 weeks. If the quote is right we are ready to pay to get them started!
  4. Diabl0s12

Need Sub Dye Jerseys!

So my team wants to get these going as soon as possible. I need 15 sub dye jerseys. I have a style jersey already and a type of emblem. We would like to get these in 2 weeks if that is possible. If anyone can turn them around that fast please let me know. Also looking for a good...
  5. Diabl0s12

LTB OG Stealth

I am looking to buy an OG Easton Stealth. Preferably a 26 or 27 oz. I would like to get my hands on the Silver and Orange stealth but will also buy the Orange and blue or White and orange. Thanks guys
  6. Diabl0s12

Bat of choice

So I got recruited by a Utrip team and I have been out of the loop for the last 2 years on bats. My last utrip bat was the Synergy + and BJ Fulk. I have a quick swing, like to chop and power hit, and love balanced bats. Wanted to get your guys opinion on what is good right now. I personally...
  7. Diabl0s12

Bat suggestion

I'm looking for a new balanced bat for Utrip, suggestions?
  8. Diabl0s12

opinions on the ASA MIKEN PSYCHO??

Just ordered it from softball fans and i'm curious on what peoples opinions on this bat. I have had a few buddies recommend this bat to me. I can basically do anything from chop, slap, line drive, and hit them out. The reason I ask is because I have been out of the game for the last 2 years...
  9. Diabl0s12

Looking for a team in san antonio tx

My brother in law and I are both looking for a team to play for. He is a beginner but is learning fast and is fast. He plays outfield and he can generally get on so he makes a decent lead off. I have played for the last 8 years, 2 years ago I got hurt, back injury but now i'm healed 60lbs...