Search results

1. bbaum17

Line up's

Is the "opened end lineup" referring to having back to back guys in an 11 man lineup? I'm taking that as you either have to hit 5/5 or 6/6. That if you have an extra guy, you can't just stick him in the 11 spot and take the automatic out for the girl in the 12 hole.
  2. bbaum17

Things that drive you crazy

Having a guy hit one off the fence but get called out for walking back to the dugout cause he thought it was a home run. And even better, when the umpire doesn't call him out, he only gets a single.
  3. bbaum17

Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

This dude is still at it trying to scam people on FB now. He's still going by the name Derek Greer/William Green/John Green. Slight changes to his name but all accounts are based out of KY still.
  4. bbaum17

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

Bases loaded walk to win a NSA Round Robin championship.
  5. bbaum17

See the ball, hit the ball

See the ball, hit the ball
  6. bbaum17

Going from balanced to end loads - so what weight to buy?

The Psycho will have a 0.5 oz endload to it where as the DC41's have a full 1.0oz endload. Thats why it feels heavier in your hands. I will say this years DC41 feels heavier than years past so if the 28oz feels to heavy, then you should go down to the 27oz. If you like the feel of the smaller...
  7. bbaum17

Price Check OG Z2K EL Dual Stamp

I'm only seeing 3. The one with the serial number, then two of the overall barrel
  8. bbaum17

Price Check OG Z2K EL Dual Stamp

I see the photos but don't see the seem crack. Is it the same crack you showed me the other night?
  9. bbaum17

Walks vs Errors...which hurts worse?

Or... runner on second, best hitter who is that 4-4 with 2 hr's on deck. Batter hits a single and a throwing error allows the runner to score, batter advances to second on the throw. You can now walk the best hitter to still have a shot at a double play. Only gave up 1 run. Same situation but...
  10. bbaum17

My point is that its all situational.
  11. bbaum17

Just for arguments sake, back to back walks in coed can lead to a run with the automatic base given to the girls. But once again, all situational and equally damaging.
  12. bbaum17

Strike Zone

You are truly one of a kind aren't you? The way I have described it is the set standard for reading prints, no matter what kind of bullsh*t title you want to leave underneath it. And yes they could make it clearer, like the image posted above that ill post again for you... See the difference...
  13. bbaum17

ASA Banned Bats

Im sure there is an A, and S, and an A stamped somewhere on the bat. Just wont be next to each other inside a fancy decorative border.
  14. bbaum17

In my experience both are equally costly. Where one may be worse then the other all comes down to what situation you are in at that time. While a walk may only give up a base at first, an error in the outfield could allow him to advance an extra base to third or even home. Same thing happens if...
  15. bbaum17

Why is it so hard for any tournament beside E class to make that's sanction.

If it bothers you that much, then why dont you just play down like the rest of the guys in your area?
  16. bbaum17

Strike Zone

So you're just going to ignore that other dimension of 25-1/2"? I deal with this from contractors all day who don't understand dimensions on construction drawings. You can't just pick and choose which dimensions you want. While this drawing is poorly labeled to begin with, I'd take it as the 34"...
  17. bbaum17

Why is it so hard for any tournament beside E class to make that's sanction.

You've got to go to where all the teams are, its as simple as that. We get this similar complaint here in Kentucky from teams who live in smaller towns 3-4 hours away from Lexington. They are always bitching and moaning about how they have to do all the traveling and no one from Lexington will...
  18. bbaum17

How to stop shaving bats.

I'd be open to trying out the 48/300 but I wouldn't go any lower then the current 52/275's Anything beyond those I feel are too bouncy and unpredictable. If you go too soft guys won't want to play anymore cause they can't hit it like they use to.
  19. bbaum17

How to stop shaving bats.

I agree it's easier to control the balls then the bats, but no one wants to hit a mush ball. Most guys don't even want to hit the 52's.
  20. bbaum17

Favorite bat from each company??

I came into the game after all the sanctions started cracking down on bat regulations so mines more modern. Wish I could have swung an OG Ultra/Freaks/Supercells/ESTs. Miken - '14 DC41 Worth - OG Mayhem JH120 Slugger - None Easton - OG Synergy Extended SCX3 Combat - Never swung one Demarini -...