1. L

how about 200 for the melee 3?

how about 200 for the melee 3?
  2. L

For Sale Dudley Lift 2.0 13inch Endload 26oz

If bat still available I will take it.
  3. L

For Sale OG Dudley 2.0, 27oz

I know I should know but is this the 12” barrel?
  4. L

Reebok Melee 26 oz endload

I am looking for a 26 oz Reebok Melee endload. I have a teammate who loves this bat and I am trying to help find one still with some live left.
  5. L

ACL Surgery Follow Up

I am one month after my surgery and recovery PT is going well. At some point I will be in an ACL brace and doctor says I will probably wear it when I return to playing ball. What has been others experience with playing after and what type of brace do you wear if any?
  6. L

ACL Injury

My new year is starting with an ACL injury from skiing looking at surgery soon. I am looking for feedback from anyone who had a similar injury on recovery time and experience. Did you return to before injury level? I am 53 if that matters.
  7. L

Geo1800

Just bought a bat from Geo1800 he was true to his word and description. Will buy again.
  8. L

For Sale Worth SB43S Legit-SOLD

I will take it message sent.
  9. L

USSSA Senior Worlds South In October

I assume the difference in the Open, Comp and Rec are the homerun limits, but I could not find them listed anywhere? Anybody know what they are or were they are posted.
  10. L

For Sale Dudley 29 ounce 13" and Salomon Speedcross 3

It can be yours!
  11. L

For Sale Dudley 29 ounce 13" and Salomon Speedcross 3

NIW Dudley 29 ounce 13" barrel $155 shipped Salomon Speedcross 3 size 11.5 worn for about 6 tournaments $65 shipped Take both for 205 shipped paypal.
  12. L

When did the guys who bought the Melee 2 get there bats in!!

Good surprise when I got home tonight, 2-Melees- EL and Balanced shipped on Friday. Of course I live in Florida. Hope to hit them tomorrow.
  13. L

OG combat da bomb vs todays senior bats

What is the going price on the red one I believe it is an end load.
  14. L

OG combat da bomb vs todays senior bats

I have seen some that appear to be red and others that are blue what is the difference?
  15. L

New Bats

Lot of folks do not like the Hyper Z, but for me it is one of the top bats in my bag. When they first came out not much to them, but now the ones I have are very hot. I got some from the same place and I liked them so much order some more. You will be happy with the Z. The One I have not swung...
  16. L

Combat senior NiFong

I agree with Bruce, I hit at softball mag's senior camp and tried not to like it after my experience with other Combats, but it is a solid bat. I preferred it over the new Miken bats.
  17. L

price ck on niw hyper z

Where are the sites with these prices?
  18. L

For Sale 27 ounce Louisville Slugger Hyper Z

Bump for price reduction and new looks
  19. L

For Sale 27 ounce Louisville Slugger Hyper Z

Still in the wrapper 27 ounce Hyper Z. 150 shipped to you. Only trades to be considered is 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced.
  20. L

LTB 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced

Looking for a 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced (the red one). Hopefully fairly new, I can buy or have some balanced Dudleys for trade