Search results

1. L

Reebok Melee 26 oz endload

I am looking for a 26 oz Reebok Melee endload. I have a teammate who loves this bat and I am trying to help find one still with some live left.
  2. L

ACL Surgery Follow Up

I am one month after my surgery and recovery PT is going well. At some point I will be in an ACL brace and doctor says I will probably wear it when I return to playing ball. What has been others experience with playing after and what type of brace do you wear if any?
  3. L

ACL Injury

My new year is starting with an ACL injury from skiing looking at surgery soon. I am looking for feedback from anyone who had a similar injury on recovery time and experience. Did you return to before injury level? I am 53 if that matters.
  4. L

Geo1800

Just bought a bat from Geo1800 he was true to his word and description. Will buy again.
  5. L

USSSA Senior Worlds South In October

I assume the difference in the Open, Comp and Rec are the homerun limits, but I could not find them listed anywhere? Anybody know what they are or were they are posted.
  6. L

For Sale Dudley 29 ounce 13" and Salomon Speedcross 3

NIW Dudley 29 ounce 13" barrel $155 shipped Salomon Speedcross 3 size 11.5 worn for about 6 tournaments $65 shipped Take both for 205 shipped paypal.
  7. L

For Sale 27 ounce Louisville Slugger Hyper Z

Still in the wrapper 27 ounce Hyper Z. 150 shipped to you. Only trades to be considered is 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced.
  8. L

LTB 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced

Looking for a 27 ounce Reebok Melee Balanced (the red one). Hopefully fairly new, I can buy or have some balanced Dudleys for trade
  9. L

Bat Weight Question

Over the past few months, I have lost 50 pounds, I feel better than I have in 15 years run much better and probably added years to my life. Issue is it has played havoc with my swing. I went to a lighter bat 26 ounce but not much improvement. So here is the question should you swing the...
  10. L

For Sale Reebok Melee El and Nightmare El both 27 ounce

Reebok Melee EL 27 ounce $140 shipped without bat knobs Nightmare EL 27 ounce $100 shipped without bat knobs Both bats in great shape with about 200 swings each.
  11. L

LTB 26 ounce Dudley Balanced

Looking for a 26 ounce Dudley Balanced bat fewer swings the better let me know what is out there. I have some bats for trade bait.